Anonnona

Apr 29, 2017
Shaming? When did I do that and you're wrong there are incest games where the entire family loves the MC without mind control or any magical power and you do realize once their personality is alterd they are no longer them self
So what are you trying to say?
you want every incest game to be the same?
Every NPC you can fuck loves the MC and somehow accepts that they'll have to share the MC among themselves and live happily ever after or the MC is just that great to be able to juggle multiple lovers, some that share a house, through out his life! To top it off, the pregnancy of 3-4 characters at the very least!
If there are incest games that suits you taste why not just play them and be happy? Not everyone share the same fantasies! Some like Old Man/Young Woman, others like Old Woman/Young Man, and then there are the mix between the two! Some like to see love and intimacy, others like rape and hardcore stuff! Nothing you can do about it unless you are the ruler of a country!
If all the incest games (or even every adult game) were the same people'd just be asking for more variety!

Methos23

Mar 9, 2018
Every NPC you can fuck loves the MC and somehow accepts that they'll have to share the MC among themselves and live happily ever after or the MC is just that great to be able to juggle multiple lovers, some that share a house, through out his life! To top it off, the pregnancy of 3-4 characters at the very least!
If there are incest games that suits you taste why not just play them and be happy? Not everyone share the same fantasies! Some like Old Man/Young Woman, others like Old Woman/Young Man, and then there are the mix between the two! Some like to see love and intimacy, others like rape and hardcore stuff! Nothing you can do about it unless you are the ruler of a country!
If all the incest games (or even every adult game) were the same people'd just be asking for more variety!
Did you read the post that I replayed to?

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
G
O
S
H
Cannot WAIT to try this. love this game lately. Love it when these pocket "fav" games get updated...now just waiting on the MAC version *sigh*

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
I think he meant that it could be an option. Another route where you don't abuse mind control. Those who don't care wouldn't be impacted, those who don't want to mind break people would be delighted. I don't really see how that could possibly be a bad thing. The only downsides being: for completionists, having to go through another route. For the dev, to create another route.For those who want that route, to wait longer than anyone else since it wouldn't be the primary focus.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Exactly what I was thinking, when that one person said who plays mind control games for the love routes, have they heard of Dreams of Desire? As a side note, I tend to think of the mind control in the love routes of these types of games as removing inhibitions rather than controlling someone per se. I haven't played this one yet though, just downloading it now.
Wasn't DoD more like straight up harem than love? Sure, MC cared for them but I don't usually associate sleep molesting and brainwashing with love. It did seem weird to me how accepting his bitchy sister was, after learning he was controlling her.

Jan 11, 2018
Good update, but some things about the game mechanics are weird after you choose the path you want at chapter 4:

1- If you choose the path definitely, what does the point system influence in the game? I thought they influence the path, isn't it?
2- The game used the dress choice to define what path you want and it was a discreet and good idea to the player interact with the game at chapter 3, but it looks like it was abandoned later, to make the player takes the final decision at chapter 4. Strange, because it was a good idea and this could be used in other similar situations.
3 - After the final decision, any option later will be useless, as the MC's girlfriend scene in the locker room about the choice yes or no, if there's no back, why is the reason to say no? If you choose that path, you obviously want to see the scene, so there's no reason you have the option.

Please NaughtyGames, you don't take any offense, the game is good and the story is interesting, I'm just making observations about the game mechanics.

Reactions: Jim.Satyr

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Okay. try a different path if you think it's just a bugfix. The love route in chapter 4 was updated. I counted 3 scenes.. well one minor scene and then a choice. Save when you are asked "who to check on". Make 2 saves. Either route is a scene.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Ok .. we have magic that drives the women crazy with to much stimulation ... and why do we need than one of the stupidest and most ridiculous blackmailing? Only because its the NTR route and she has to fuck her boss right away? ... sure this is all rushed and no build up, but its to much ...

And it is a but lame that the game splits at that point ... I think it is a missed opportunity for the player to choose and decide for every decision and every girl to get the desired outcome. I guess now there is nothing bad that can happen in the love path ... and that is boring.

And it is really buggy, on the nameplate we always see the standard MC name and in some dialog this happens as well.

3.40 star(s) 111 Votes