Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
Guys....i have problems with saves.....i try to put my old saves in the folder but when i arrive at the and of the last chapter it say "To be continued" and doesn't continue with the new version....why???
I put the saves in the folder C:\Users\(user name)\AppData\LocalLow\Naughty Games\The Spellbook

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Hey Guys /...

Does anyone got this crashing problem whenever i used to save some frequent scenes in the game .these windows game always crashes easily soon . Unity player games always crashing for me.

i am using windows 7 SP3 - all other games are working in F95 except this unity player games are crashing .
Does this game has any Re-make or RPGM game .i really like this game but more frequently its crashes :mad: :mad: :mad: .
How to solve this crashing ?!

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
Hey Guys /...

Does anyone got this crashing problem whenever i used to save some frequent scenes in the game .these windows game always crashes easily soon . Unity player games always crashing for me.

i am using windows 7 SP3 - all other games are working in F95 except this unity player games are crashing .
Does this game has any Re-make or RPGM game .i really like this game but more frequently its crashes :mad: :mad: :mad: .
How to solve this crashing ?!
This is memory caching problem, try to not load and save more than 2 in one gaming session

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I like the love path of this game, but is a damn shame that the game have so much branches and we cannot see all (unless you have 10 saves), i wish the love path could be "hey, do this, and also you can do too this if you want, or skip content" also every time that i see an update i love to see the first photo of the pool.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Are the animations working yet for mobile versions? Past 5 or 6 updates the animations show black screen. Love this game that mother is a proper naughty milf :)

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Compressed Update from v0.9.0.0 to v0.9.5.0 (Win x64) 97Mb Mega Workupload
Compressed Update from v0.8.5.3 to v0.9.0.0 (Win x32) 84Mb Mega Workupload
Compressed Update from v0.8.5.2 to v0.9.0.0 (Win x64) 93Mb Mega Workupload
P.S. Extract files (overwrite old ones) in folder with The Spellbook.exe.
Compressed v0.8.5.3 (Win x32) 607Mb Mega Workupload
Compressed v0.8.5.2 (Win x64) 614Mb Mega Workupload
full version? :(

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Any chance dev & team will make a scene gallery or mainly make a better save system?
I've stopped playing this game for quite some time due to mainly the terrible save system.
Its terrible for multiple save paths.
Last time i said this i thought dev & team were gonna change it.
Maybe i'll have to wait for the game to be complete or something so i can play this game properly with multiple saves.
I really do hope dev does eventually change it so i can enjoy this game properly.

StarCreator

Oct 2, 2017
I have the same problem :/
Reload the last save, and hope that this time you can progress forward.
is the scene with the landlady suppose to turn into a loop and never resolve???...when landlady comes back??
fucking loop
Animation is stuck in a loop.
Exiting the program and reloading the save worked for me for the Kelly scene but during the same run, I had the same looping issue with the mom scene. I also was using the skip button prior, but when I stopped using it and pressed space every time for the dialogue to appear it ended up not looping. Kinda annoying, but can be worked around I suppose.

Reactions: cri
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes