megalol

Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
full version? :(
Yes, it has same amount of content as uncompressed and it should have nothing to do with any loop bugs because I didn't compress videos in last 2 updates since they are already good compressed so I just did it with images only... I played love and ntr routes with skipping by pressing ctrl button till the end with no errors so if u have loop bug just use ctrl as mentioned above. And make sure that u didn't mixed x64 and x32 updates.

Reactions: 9inchz

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hey Guys /...

Does anyone got this crashing problem whenever i used to save some frequent scenes in the game .these windows game always crashes easily soon . Unity player games always crashing for me.

i am using windows 7 SP3 - all other games are working in F95 except this unity player games are crashing .
[...]
How to solve this crashing ?!
This is memory caching problem, try to not load and save more than 2 in one gaming session
Can you guys post your output.log file that I can take a look what might cause the crash on your rig.

The file is stored in your user's hidden 'AppData/Locallow/NaughtyGames' folder

Press Windows+R key and type: %appdata% (hit enter)
Are the animations working yet for mobile versions? Past 5 or 6 updates the animations show black screen. Love this game that mother is a proper naughty milf :)
Game works fine on mobile. It is your phone that can't handle the video files. Video files use VP8 codecs and webm container. Standard format for mobile phones.

Reactions: Jacky Bruce

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Its the only game i get a black screen on plusits a galaxy s9 so not very old, will try on new s20 in a few days and fingers crossed.

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Can you guys post your output.log file that I can take a look what might cause the crash on your rig.

Game works fine on mobile. It is your phone that can't handle the video files. Video files use VP8 codecs and webm container. Standard format for mobile phones.

Hi I Have uploaded my output log .

Reactions: cold_arctus

GregIsLove

Apr 19, 2020
Which is the DARK ROUTE? Since now i only read about NTR and LOVE ROUTE... the dark is the NTR ROUTE?
Words from the dev..
" Firstly, as ntr is not the only thing going on these routes. We decided to name them, "Dark" routes as things have taken a darker turn..."

Reactions: Gagge89

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017

Last played do not got any error. Using 64bit win8.1 16gb ram every load/save operation take around 2g of memory, when ram is full buffered, its starting using swap, which is groving, the biggest saw was +30gb (i have defined min swap as 10gb)

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
If you need the Player.log , i will now add to this .
There is something strange about your GPU drivers.
Your previous output.log file shows that you had the latest drivers for your GPU installed:
Driver: 23.21.13.9135
The player.log file from Spellbooks shows an old driver for your GPU (Dell laptop??):
Driver: 8.17.12.6639
Try to install the latest driver available from NVIDIA's homepage.
Last played do not got any error. Using 64bit win8.1 16gb ram every load/save operation take around 2g of memory, when ram is full buffered, its starting using swap, which is groving, the biggest saw was +30gb (i have defined min swap as 10gb)
Yes, I was able to reproduce it by click-spamming "open Save/Load menu" until I reach the limit of my RAM.

Reactions: Jacky Bruce

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Your previous output.log file shows that you had the latest drivers for your GPU installed:

The player.log file from Spellbooks shows an old driver for your GPU (Dell laptop??):

Yes, I was able to reproduce it by click-spamming "open Save/Load menu" until I reach the limit of my RAM.
Ok , thanks for the info , yes its Dell XPS . And will try to update my GPU NVIDIA driver .

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017

This is not rare on this engine

3.40 star(s) 111 Votes