HTML Abandoned The Spread of Bimbo [v0.2.5] [LoverofBimbos]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
a95402b6bb51775e1f084c3220c16905.jpg

Overview:
You are a promising young scientist working for Sunco Laboratories. Unfortunately your coworkers don't seem to think very highly of you and have made your life a living hell. Despite being on the verge of a major break through with your cosmetic chem project you are very close to being fired. What will happen when you turn your project on your coworkers and those who have slighted you?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-04-19
Release Date: 2019-04-18
Developer: LoversofBimbo
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.5
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

th7fya0y7hb2_t.jpg 0v74l8d3f964_t.jpg

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
F.Y.I..... I found this today, too. It's got 3 scenes. Light download weight, too. :D
Don't expect large pictures so this will work wonders with tablets and laptops.

Reactions: DarkWolf2055

Neuvell

May 26, 2017
I can't progress in the game because I get this message "Error: child tag <<endif>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>" next to where it says "Your daughter Tammy wants to meet...Tammy is set to visit next week..." Then on the next day after I've done everything there is no button to progress and my email for "Legal Representation" is empty. tried a couple of times and even downloaded the whole game again but can't get past this.

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
I can't progress in the game because I get this message "Error: child tag <<endif>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>" next to where it says "Your daughter Tammy wants to meet...Tammy is set to visit next week..." Then on the next day after I've done everything there is no button to progress and my email for "Legal Representation" is empty. tried a couple of times and even downloaded the whole game again but can't get past this.
let me check

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
on the next day after I've done everything there is no button to progress and my email for "Legal Representation" is empty. tried a couple of times and even downloaded the whole game again but can't get past this.
Can confirm. I got as far as bimboizing the daughter, but it still sticks on that same email.

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
Can confirm. I got as far as bimboizing the daughter, but it still sticks on that same email.
it's a game error will be fixed in the next update when you finish the week the game ends there is not much content yet

Last edited:

Dfpboy

Jul 23, 2017
Is there anyway that this game can run on mobile I try to run it But the images are not found. I've been. Trying for days to fix this

Froyoj1

Jun 27, 2017
Really liked this game and where its going. Are there any other games similar besides labrats?

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
I really liked this game, I hope the next update will be soon !

Just one thing : the picture with the blonde girl in the front page, Is it in the game ? or just a "promotional" image ?

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I really liked this game, I hope the next update will be soon !

Just one thing : the picture with the blonde girl in the front page, Is it in the game ? or just a "promotional" image ?
Pretty sure thats the daughter

qwe123123

Jun 8, 2017
played a bit, heres my 2 cents: don't like how with one click the chicks turn from cunts to huge bimbos, people like gradual change for a reason. also he really shouldn't use chat abbreviations like "u" instead of "you" in the dialogue, even if the chicks using it are sluts, makes no sense. apart from that its decent, like most other html games

Reactions: F9Zoney

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
You don't expect problems by taking images from BRAZZERS?

I guarantee you, they will be coming for you.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes