gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
By the way, Horny Saint, the progression to gymstory33 seems to be broken. As far as I could tell gymstory32_sleep wasn't added properly during the night, so the yoga class never became available.

Adding it manually with the console seemed to fix it.
Python:
done.add("gymstory32_sleep")

... Hm, seems it may depend on how or with whom the MC spends the night. Tried rolling back a bit and not doing anything at all at night other than just going to sleep and the event opened up as it should.

Oh, and while I'm at it there's an (easily ignorable) exception in line 5416 of update7.rpy (the repeat_laceysex block):
Python:
Lacey "Why don't you give me a few seconds and I'll change."
Speaker should be lacey.

Last edited:
Reactions: Horny Saint

tgp31

Aug 17, 2018
How do I unlock Patreon's Gallery? Will there be a code or different file to download?

Horny Saint

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2022
By the way, Horny Saint, the progression to gymstory33 seems to be broken. As far as I could tell gymstory32_sleep wasn't added properly during the night, so the yoga class never became available.

Adding it manually with the console seemed to fix it.
Python:
done.add("gymstory32_sleep")

... Hm, seems it may depend on how or with whom the MC spends the night. Tried rolling back a bit and not doing anything at all at night other than just going to sleep and the event opened up as it should.

Oh, and while I'm at it there's an (easily ignorable) exception in line 5416 of update7.rpy (the repeat_laceysex block):
Python:
Lacey "Why don't you give me a few seconds and I'll change."
Speaker should be lacey.
Thanks, I will fix it next update.

How do I unlock Patreon's Gallery? Will there be a code or different file to download?
It´s a different file. The regular download don't have neither the videos or the script.

Reactions: gregers

Mozeratti66

May 19, 2021
Hello, please tell me who can tell me how to increase the power in the game to 6, what needs to be done.

Horny Saint

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2022

Ok, quick report on next update. I decided to include an aditional scene, making up to 13. This scene will be something completely different from what I usually do, I hope you like it. It's not much work either so it shouldn't delay to much the update.
Speaking of such I have 7 scenes written and coded so far and I'm looking to speed up work in the following weeks.

Horny Saint

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2022
Are the patreon scene connected to the story? I mean do they continue or fit in between the story?
They have a small description in the gallery, you can have a good idea of their content with it. They don't continue the story, it's the same character, before or after the story and it's focus on sex, not on the narrative.

Reactions: tgp31

AaronIsMe

Apr 18, 2018

Ok, quick report on next update. I decided to include an aditional scene, making up to 13. This scene will be something completely different from what I usually do, I hope you like it. It's not much work either so it shouldn't delay to much the update.
Speaking of such I have 7 scenes written and coded so far and I'm looking to speed up work in the following weeks.
wooo another update
best of luck with it

zakijnr

Mar 4, 2020

good luck mate . we're waiting

Reactions: Horny Saint

Horny Saint

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2022

Ok, I'm getting close enough to anounced a release date. There is still a lot of work but I'm confident that I'm gonna make it. I hope you will enjoy it.

Release date:
Tiers 3 and 4: September 4
Tiers 1 and 2: September 8
Public: September 11

Reactions: zakijnr and sshenzy

LonKirkPole

Dec 18, 2019
Great news. Thank you for the update and the wonderful game you have created.

I just wish I could afford to help you out via patreon.

3.50 star(s) 17 Votes