EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
title.png

Overview:
Your life is going pretty well... And by pretty well I mean you're totally screwed.
You have no money, you hate your job, your job hates you back... And then something happens.
You received a phone call telling you that you are the richest and most powerful man in town.
Now the whole city is lying down looking at you with their legs spread... and I mean literally spread...
(Come on girls, at least try to play it a little hard… right?… no?... whatever…)​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-29
Release Date: 2024-03-29
Developer: Horny Saint -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Update Only: - - - -

Extras: Walkthrough - Gallery Unlocker* - * - Saves (0.7)

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

sertf1.gif 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 18.jpg 19.jpg 20.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 11.jpg nc0.6.png banner0.3.jpg 1.png 12.png nc0.7.jpg nc0.8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Horny Saint

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2022
Jul 30, 2022
Thanks. Dick-sama is an honorific title for the MC, like "Julius-Sama". It's still wrong?
I apreaciate any grammar correction, they will be included in the next version.

Hope you all like the game. If you play the whole thing and don't laugh at any point I promise I'll give your money back.
I just found the name "Dick-sama" hilarious.

Also…

Bildschirmfoto 2022-08-17 um 20.35.32.png

"That's why the gods promised that one day he would CUM, the honorable Dick-sama"- Just for shits and giggles. Missed opportunity.

Last edited:

Horny Saint

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2022
When I want to unzip I get the message: "archive.rpa is damaged". Downloaded with Mega.
It seems there was a problem when you were downloading the file. Yet the file itself should work fine. I would pass you personally the file if I could but sadly the archive file it's most of the game weight.
I will download it myself to see if there is any problem but it will take some time (my conexion is slow). In the meantine, maybe you want to try another server?

Kronox

Jan 30, 2017
During stats mission.
"Now that I improved my intellectual skills, I should also improve my strength. I could drop by the gym in the midtown district. I think noon would be the best time."

I have been to the gym now multiple times, cant longer talk to alison, just gets "I have no reason to talk to alison"

And the only other thing I can do is watch the girls work out, wich does noting?

Am I missing something? Any tips?

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Library to improve intelligence --- I have three options and cannot pass this part..... tried to visit library like 5 or 6 times already....

Reactions: loslegend

Horny Saint

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2022
Library to improve intelligence --- I have three options and cannot pass this part..... tried to visit library like 5 or 6 times already....
I knew some people will got problems there since there is no clear option.
For the first "test" the correct answers are:
The first time it's the third option ("Are you kidding me? I didn't even red that shit") and after that the first option "Maybe if I eat the book....".
Hope you get it. Should work.

During stats mission.
"Now that I improved my intellectual skills, I should also improve my strength. I could drop by the gym in the midtown district. I think noon would be the best time."

I have been to the gym now multiple times, cant longer talk to alison, just gets "I have no reason to talk to alison"

And the only other thing I can do is watch the girls work out, wich does noting?

Am I missing something? Any tips?
Mhh, that's wierd. Check the inventory (in the phone), do you have the gym's membership?
If you don't, you need to talk with Alison at noon, and you will need some money.
If you do, just for a try go at the morning to the park and the beach (there is a little beach inside the beach).

Reactions: TheRipper007
3.10 star(s) 15 Votes