Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Love the start. The MILF is hot and I look forward to her corruption. Eagerly awaiting other LIs to be introduced.

And the possibility of banging a mermaid or Atlantean is going to keep me coming back. Probably going to need the Supernatural tag if the cutie mark is magic.

GeorgeMorhan

Jan 18, 2021
Okay I just played it, and want to give my impressions of what could improve this game even more.

1. I love the start of this game, however an incest patch would make this game even better. Just the forbidden pleasure of mind controlling banging your family members, is something that a lot of guys on here are into.

2. I won't ask you to add an animation in (because it's 2d), but I would certainly like a few panels, of thrusting, because currently all we see is the MC, put his dick in, hear thrusting noises, and creampie. With the thrusting noises, I'd personally like a visual of the MC thrusting.

3. Since you have started the game with a sex scene straight away, there are two ways I recommend you go about it, 1, don't make Jaina submit so easliy, we have had a taste of her, and I would recommend you to tease us now, but with some plot, I.e. she feels guilty now and holds out on her feelings, rejecting the MC. If this can go on for a bit, the sweetness for finally conquering her would be even greater. So, a bit more of plot, you can use Waifu Academy for reference, it has a plot that keep you teasing, and makes conquering the girls even more satisfying. Or the other way, is going the fate of Irnia route, it's 100% one of the best submission 2d games I have played, I recommend you check it out, in this way, you'd need to give us multiple sex scenes with the same girls, but of course in different context. More than the story, the satisfaction that you get from it is from the sex scenes. Just my opinion if you could combine wiafu Academy and Fate of Irnia into this game, I guarantee you, it's going to become popular very fast.

4. Near the end, I would also like pregnancy. And please don't add an open world, keep it a VN.

These are my 2 cents on this, I hope you take some into consideration.

marcusx

Dec 26, 2018
Hows the gameplay? is this a simulation? a novel or?

btw i love preggy sex... fcking my wives when they are pregnant especially during 4-7 months ♥_♥ the way their bodies change is awesome too!

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020

btw i love preggy sex... fcking my wives when they are pregnant especially during 4-7 months ♥_♥ the way their bodies change is awesome too!
dunno about how the gameplay will work yet, atm its basically just an intro
also i agree with you 100% on that preg bit and i hope pregnancy will get added at some point as well as a chance for some preg belly sex :3

Reactions: _Maou_

jaxisfine

Sep 1, 2020
Looks very promising.
I really enjoyed Nano-Control, hopefully the essence of that game is going to be transplanted into this title.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
count me in, even till now im looking forward seeing update for Adelaide Inn xD
Ah, I didn't make that I'm afraid.

Another great masterpiece in the making by none other than speedapple himself!
Thanks!
Thank you for the kind words haha, I'll try my best.

Animation and Incest will make this game wonderful
Ah, not really planned at the moment unfortunately.

Spelling correction - mark on your hand is called "STIGMATA" not "stigma" (completely different things).
Ah, both works I think, did a quick google check on it. Seem to have a few ways about it, and some seem to mention it the plural form of Stigma

speedapple

All your games have been great. All I needed to convince me to try out this one was seeing you were the dev. Keep up the great work mate.
Thanks a lot man, means a lot, especially nowadays haha.

Can you turn off internal view? I personally find it disgusting and an instant no play, but I liked his first game.
Ah yeap, I have it as an option in the latest patron release, will update it and change it into an option in the UI in future updates.

Good luck with the new game Smiling Dog/ speedapple !
Thanks man!

I see that Nekopara poster on Page 2.
Ah XD
Was a small Easter egg by the artist.

Short, but promising.
EDIT: Ohhh, it's the same guy that did Nano-Control. Make that very promising (though I found Jikage Rising to be a few steps down, sadly).
Oh, could I know what issues were there with Jikage Rising? Definitely would want to know!

She's got the
:Kappa:

Okay I just played it, and want to give my impressions of what could improve this game even more.

1. I love the start of this game, however an incest patch would make this game even better. Just the forbidden pleasure of mind controlling banging your family members, is something that a lot of guys on here are into.

2. I won't ask you to add an animation in (because it's 2d), but I would certainly like a few panels, of thrusting, because currently all we see is the MC, put his dick in, hear thrusting noises, and creampie. With the thrusting noises, I'd personally like a visual of the MC thrusting.

3. Since you have started the game with a sex scene straight away, there are two ways I recommend you go about it, 1, don't make Jaina submit so easliy, we have had a taste of her, and I would recommend you to tease us now, but with some plot, I.e. she feels guilty now and holds out on her feelings, rejecting the MC. If this can go on for a bit, the sweetness for finally conquering her would be even greater. So, a bit more of plot, you can use Waifu Academy for reference, it has a plot that keep you teasing, and makes conquering the girls even more satisfying. Or the other way, is going the fate of Irnia route, it's 100% one of the best submission 2d games I have played, I recommend you check it out, in this way, you'd need to give us multiple sex scenes with the same girls, but of course in different context. More than the story, the satisfaction that you get from it is from the sex scenes. Just my opinion if you could combine wiafu Academy and Fate of Irnia into this game, I guarantee you, it's going to become popular very fast.

4. Near the end, I would also like pregnancy. And please don't add an open world, keep it a VN.

These are my 2 cents on this, I hope you take some into consideration.
1. Ah XD Considered the incest thing, but decided against it. Thought that it would be more fun for the players to break and control someone who was housing and taking care of you, with no obligation to do so. Who knows though, might be some additional content in the future with the MC's actual mom. Think the idea of two motherly figures getting broken would be a lot of people's cup of tea.

2.Ah, might be a bit difficult in this case. The issue of cost aside, the time needed to get it done as well as implemented might be an issue, especially since this is meant to be a stand-in project while another game that was delayed is getting worked on.

3.Ah, the direct sex scene was intended. It serves a purpose that will hopefully make sense (I hope) as the story goes on.

4.:BootyTime:

Ah, it's mostly just a novel.

Looks very promising.
I really enjoyed Nano-Control, hopefully the essence of that game is going to be transplanted into this title.
Glad you enjoyed Nano-control! What would you like to see in this btw?

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
Mind Control SWEET, i shouldve never have doubted smiling dog, ill check this game out

4.00 star(s) 19 Votes