RPGM The stereotype that only girls play healers isn’t true at all!!! [Chapter 1 Demo] [Headpat]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
Idk if this counts as NTR, since the guy isn't the girl's boyfriend/husband :unsure:
View attachment 4072841
To me it's still NTR even if the characters aren't an official couple yet. As long as there's a feeling from at least one side, to the point where the possibility of the two characters becoming a couple exists, then one of the characters being corrupted/taken over by an antagonist definitely creates the feeling of netorare to me (since the MC is losing his chance of developing a romantic relationship to a third party who appears to corrupt and take his love interest away).

Reactions: potspipe

Darak990

Oct 17, 2018
First reviewer saying that this is 2 out 5 is crazy, this is still a demo let it develop a little, and i think the protagonist is very charming in her plainness, i would say she is very cute!

Trash-sama-kun-chan

Oct 22, 2023
Wouldn't be a NTR game without at least seeing one dude complaining about NTR lol. The greatest love/hate relationship of all time I swear.

Looks neat. Hope the dev branches out more though. I felt like the Sana game was kinda limiting and a bit rushed by the ending portion so I hope this game is given more content. Art is great though, Luna's ass is top tier.

Lord_Destros

Dec 9, 2022
idk if this is the right thread to post this in. but why are corruption and ntr tags seemingly linked together so much?
I'm a guy who like corruption but really doesn't like ntr (fem protag and netori I can tolerate), but like 2/3 corruption games seem to have some form of it.

I'm not judging or anything, this is just a genuine question I've had for a little while.

• Angry
Reactions: 1Teddy1
Mar 12, 2018
I hope that unlike the dancer-class game, this one will actually have more detailed sex scenes with longer dialogues and not just "oh, oh, I'm cumming". I mean, c'mon, even those among us who cum fast need at least a minute or two. You have to develop h-scenes enough for them to "feel" like actual sex, it's either done with dialogue, animation or both.

Reactions: meliussy

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
Ya know, it's a good thing that NTR doesn't require the person of affection to be boyfriend/girlfriend/lover/mother/sister/wife/etc as it's less about the cucking (which specifies) and more about the emotional attachment/devastion/corruption/etc since it's a narrative/story device and not a specific action. Otherwise it'd be awkward.
Even though it is not required, I think a good portion of people who enjoys ntr are mainly attracted by the cheating/adultery. Not only saying this because is my case, but I see here in the forum often enough.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote