• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

The story and the adult story parts of adult visual novels

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
The story (closest things I can find in adult visual novels): Acting Lessons [v1.0.2] [DrPinkCake]
The adult story (same with the above text): Shadows [v0.5] [Vicxlose]

There's literally little to no adult visual novel that can achieve both of these things.
Well, you haven't searched far then. There's better stories than Acting Lessons, and there's games where you can find both good written story and good written adult story ; The DeLuca Family being the most obvious one, but far to be the only one.

• Haha
Reactions: Room34

Room34

Formerly 'Emirkaan'
Dec 5, 2020
Low effort post is low effort. At least tell us exactly what it is that differentiates a "story" from an "adult story".
Yeah it was a lazy post. (I am lazy to think in english bcs it's not my native language)
What was I trying to say is there's little to no adult games that can combine fetishes with intriguing plot.
It's either being fetish-focused-fuckfest or boring asf "story-rich" stuff.

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
Yeah it was a lazy post. (I am lazy to think in english bcs it's not my native language)
What was I trying to say is there's little to no adult games that can combine fetishes with intriguing plot.
I feel like you're probably just creating a dualism by defining it in a way that makes it seem real. like for example every incest story and every corruption story is an 'adult story', at least as far as I can deduce what you might mean by 'adult story'.

where as the stories that are not about sex but have sex scenes added are the rare ones. mostly the non-romantic non-violent vanilla ones. "a guy moves into a new city and doesn't try to fuck his sister or corrupt women he meets into sex slaves". I mean there's a very small number of games that don't revolve around mc trying to push story towards some kink-goal. in no game do you become a lawyer to climb career steps but instead to you collect all the company pokemons to fuck them. the gallery shots are never "got lawyer of the year award!" or "bought the company", even if they're something you can do in the game.

all that categorization is irrelevant though, and the real question in any way worth thinking about is: what exact story do you want to see then?

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Have you ever tried:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-head...ltos-and-herdone.23470/page-170#post-13022085
or:
https://f95zone.to/threads/what-a-legend-v0-6-02-magicnuts.51349/

Those may be to your taste, but it probably also depends on what fetishes you are even looking for, as fetish is quite a broad concept. Basically everything that provides sexual stimulation can be described as a fetish, even air balloons, see .

Last edited:

xxn1927

Nov 26, 2020
OP. I am working on a project that deals with niche fetishes (really old grannies, disgust, domination, submission, young lesbian protagonist) and a story that is both realistic and not found in modern erotic VNs. Not your typical college stuff. Will see how people like it when it gets released.