VN Ren'Py Completed The Story Of A Good Girl [v1.0] [comrade_x]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
gg9.jpg

Overview:
This is a story about a girl who lives in difficult conditions. She tries to stay good and kind. But life itself often presents her unpleasant surprises. What will be the fate of this girl? Will external circumstances affect her character?​

Thread Updated: 2019-03-23
Release Date: 2019-02-10
Developer: comrade_x
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: Engrish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac(0.4): - - - -
Linux(0.4): - - - -

Others: COMPRESSED

The mac and linux version are not released by developer, download at your own risk.

gg1.jpg gg2.jpg gg3.jpg gg4.jpg gg5.jpg gg6.jpg gg7.jpg gg8.jpg gg10.jpg

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Well pretty disappointing. You do get to see a few pictures of a foxy chubby redhead and a few of some light femdom. The language stuff isn't that bad, the usual Engrish. Not really too much here by the time it's over - this is 0.2? It's more like a short-ish demo.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
i can see this game had great potential in the future just make it real and hot make it a branch to keep as a nerdy good girl or becoming slutty girl. and please add some hot high schooler boys to be able interacted and do something naughty with the mc

to bad the renders is a mess and all of the man around the game are so ugly, the story itself is so lame and boring too if it's an early developed maybe the dev can fix the story line, and all the render & character development too if possible

Reactions: Apostate and jumm

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
so..basically a lesser version of GGGB on ren'py?..can she avoid the D? lol..my MC's all believe in the power of the hoohaa!!!

Reactions: Dyhart

jumm

May 16, 2017
nice.. really look forward to next epi
it is exciting to think about how heroine will be changed the slut, tattoo, piercing girl in the future .

Reactions: messerschmied

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
How hard is it to put "Machine Translated" after "English"? I mean the game outright tells you that it's machine translated but it's still annoying to have to download a game just to find out.

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
i think the whole story can make a good game. But the lack of English grammar is killing it for me at the moment. I get that it is difficult when it's not your own language, but for me that's killing the game at the moment.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
With a proper translation this could be ok. The transparent background of the renders is distracting...

Reactions: akill
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes