VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - The Story of Cindy [Ch. 2 Ep4] [Sam]

1. 1.00 star(s)

lolzw00t

Played through the whole Chapter 1, the episodes jump the story constantly, everything is inconsistent, first you are a Model about to make it big, next you are an elite squad of alien fighters, theres stats in the game that have no affect on anything ( and apparently in next chapter they dont exist any more? ) back to the skipping around now you are that same person a model working for some woman who was your first actual lesbian experience she still wants you but shes been dating another girl for a bit so shes telling you all this seeing as a minute earlier she introduced you too, while she still wants you she doesnt know how to break up with her gf and wants to get it on with you, instead the girl comes back and they end up showering together next to you its a WTF?! moment for me :(

And then i started the chapter 2 hoping it will at least start making some sense, so stats and skills are apparently gone but bigger issue is theres almost no content, its actually chapter 2 but contains only 4th episode and is ridiculously stupid content, in case you refuse sex the episode ends in less than a minute....

Back to the first chapter even with feedback i realised the creator keeps missing out on the biggest criticisms and issues of the game like the non-sense of the story construction and the choices (first episoe complaining about a cheating bf - last episode of the chapter 1 ex comes with flowers boom you have sex no choices here) Instead the creator comments on how much he is paying the voice actors? ffs make the game proper first then if you still think it worth it improving the game in that way add voice AFTER the story and content and choices... not from the get go where no single player actually understands whats happening and what diference do any choices make...
  2. 5.00 star(s)

mythor55

A very interesting VN with a lot of action and very good story and graphics and that only in Chapter 1. The characters are very varied. Hopefully the artist can maintain this quality in the future and even improve it. I wish him the best of luck.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Trasher2018

Ok ... no offense to the voice actors, but it is not good. Imho - better no VO than bad VO, and good VO is hard to get. In general I prefer no VO in these games, because most of the times the voices in my head (and there are a lot of them, even when I am not playing games ^^) are better ... because they are mine :D

Why is the maid leaving when the guests arrive, I mean she says that, but she is not leaving ... or does she? That is the time she is needed ... and why is the table set up for 8 without any reason? When she is in her room and the boys come up ... when you check the sound she instantly changes her clothing - so the dressing scene just gets cut out ... poor work.
    Then in that flashback she says the girl was completely naked, but she is just in her underwear. And why does drinking more wine increase your intelligence? ...
    Most of the "dialogs" feel like they are all unrelated to another ... as if there are whole sentences missing. And because we have no background or context everything is bland and confusing. Who are these girls, who is that dude ...

And then chapter 2 starts and the game jumps the shark big time.

WTF? ... I dont know what drugs you take, but maybe you should first map out the story and then start the rendering ....

Chapter 1: Some wannabe models arrive at a house with a maid, drink wine and meet their ... agent ... I guess and he says tomorrow is a photo shoot. END
    Chapter 2: They meet some new girls and want to go to the photo shoot ... then they attack aliens or something like that (even if you pick cindy route to gather intel ... what? why? WHAT?)...

... then I just skipped thru this fking mess ...

Chapter 3: Cindy is doing yoga (WHAT??? WHY? .. when does she went there - what?) - there are NO choices to make.

END ...

WOW ... THIS IS SO BAD ... it is over the point of being funny bad and it is just BAD BAD... And even the renders are not good and I think Cindy might be one of the aliens .. she looks alien.

Conclusion .. the bad voice over is the best in this mess.