VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Story of Cindy [Ch. 2 Ep4] [Sam]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Nice looking game with the added bonus of voice acting and even better giving the player options to go for or avoid situations. Made a good impression so far.

Reactions: GreatBuddy

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
An all electric car with four exhausts? A modern house with the worst designed bedroom. I always play games in silence now I know why; I tried the voices.

• Haha
Reactions: Loqic

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Unlocked

The latest version of the COMPLETE visual novel: (in 4K and with voice actors - 2 GB)

Crazygamer43 ?
New game?

Hey,
another release, exclusive for Patreon this time.
Aviva and Kara (also Chris) will join The Story of Cindy soon. I just had to finish this set up and now I will be working on TSOC.
Should you need any other platform, please let me know in comment or message.
I hope you like it :)

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Side Story, same developer

Hey,
another release, exclusive for Patreon this time.
Aviva and Kara (also Chris) will join The Story of Cindy soon. I just had to finish this set up and now I will be working on TSOC.
Should you need any other platform, please let me know in comment or message.
I hope you like it :)

MikieB

Jul 6, 2018
The MEGA Windows link in the OP and the GOGGLE link above is for a file called 3.0 but when unpacking, the folder name is 2.0 which is confirmed to be displayed when you start the game. I haven't played the game before so i don't know if the folder name and displayed version in-game is wrong or if the upload is wrong. I haven't checked the other upload sites.

Reactions: Takkertje

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Question do you all talk about that CINDY Game---->

If yes, than i wanna know, why the Hell i dont come to the Movie Studios, like it was in Wet the sexy Empire, i got now 50.000US$ and nothing happens, no yay you made it out of that Village nothing?
Dotn say i need 100.000US$, the Movie Guy isnt paying good enough.
Tysm

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Kinetick Novel or there are choise to make to play with? If no I pass.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
An all electric car with four exhausts? A modern house with the worst designed bedroom. I always play games in silence now I know why; I tried the voices.
Yeah, there are massive physical discrepancies on the house. Sometimes there is a "garage" wall to the right of the car, sometimes there's just the yard. And who make garages so short that the back of the car protrudes onto the sidewalk? Why are there stone walls just inside the windows?

Then of course, there's the fact that Chapter 2 seems unrelated to Ch 1.

Dialogue is painful. One frame they talk about the need to stay behind the cover of the car, and then the next they ignore what they just said and charge straight at the enemy.

Ch 3 could be about the alien-busters story in Ch 2, or the modeling story in Ch 1, it's not clear. What is clear that this Shani woman does not understand the meaning of workplace professionalism. She's having sex with not just one, but two subordinates.

And the voice acting is, as noted, bad enough (barring a few decent voice actors) to make silence preferable.

I think I've seen all I need to of this one, but good luck to the dev with the audience he or she is targeting. Just take a closer look at the plot, background, and dialogue before you commit to it.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes