Others Abandoned The Story of the Survival of John Smith III [v0.15] [edenSin Games]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Deleted member 153573

Developer of Candyman
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
Hi, so I have downloaded chapters 1+2 from original post and completed them, I have downloaded Chapter 3 but it wont let me play it (even though I have completed 2 according to the game itself) i've seen others have the same issue. my exe file is JohnSmith 0.33
I'm afraid it's the game engine, but I can't understand why 1 and 2 run and 3 doesn't! However, as I said, I no longer have th game raw data and can't adjust them, sorry.

Reactions: f95zone69

Deleted member 153573

Developer of Candyman
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
All Download Links of
The Story Of The Survival Of John Smith III [v0.15]
are not working :-( Could someone please fix it.
John Smith Part 1 & 2:
John Smith Part 3:
Mommy Strike Back:
These are the links I still have, so they should work.

I'm getting this error, can anyone help me solve this
I'm afraid I can't help you. Maybe you have to start in WIN XP compatibility mode or the savegame doesn't work. But I can't say why?!

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
John Smith Part 1 & 2: MEGA
John Smith Part 3: MEGA
Mommy Strike Back: MEGA
Legend, Thanks for the share, I always loved these games, the only thing wrong in them was the grind for money, in JS 3, I gave up as the grind was to much, if You ever get round to them again, put in a money cheat into all of them and upload them again then, as without that money grind, those games would rank in the top 10 of great games on here.

andy175

Apr 30, 2020
John Smith Part 1 & 2: MEGA
John Smith Part 3: MEGA
Mommy Strike Back: MEGA

I'm afraid I can't help you. Maybe you have to start in WIN XP compatibility mode or the savegame doesn't work. But I can't say why?!
Its okay thankyou bro

Deleted member 153573

Developer of Candyman
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
Legend, Thanks for the share, I always loved these games, the only thing wrong in them was the grind for money, in JS 3, I gave up as the grind was to much, if You ever get round to them again, put in a money cheat into all of them and upload them again then, as without that money grind, those games would rank in the top 10 of great games on here.
Actually, I can't do that anymore because I lost the original editor file. But I've figured out how to open the existing one in the editor. If that works, I maybe could implement a cheat. Or I can try to create a tutorial for it. Let's see the next few days what works.

• Red Heart
Reactions: brittC25

fo4urm

Oct 17, 2017
I remember this being one of the more fun ones i've played. I hope you create something else soon <3

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Actually, I can't do that anymore because I lost the original editor file. But I've figured out how to open the existing one in the editor. If that works, I maybe could implement a cheat. Or I can try to create a tutorial for it. Let's see the next few days what works.
I have had this thread on "Watch" for a long time, so will check back now often to see any new update You have made, many thanks in advance.

Jul 28, 2018
I am stuck. how do i do the first special operations? Also, on the first alice sexual event, all i see is a toung cursor. what do i do?

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes