Others Abandoned The Story of the Survival of John Smith III [v0.15] [edenSin Games]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Ouch that's too bad, I was a fan.

Good luck to you EdenSin.
Yeh one of the more fun ones, it'll be missed.
Just played this game, I really enjoyed the content and game play.
Whaaaaaat? Come oooooooooon!!!
I agree with you all. I realise things don't workout as a dev but before you deleted blogs/patreon everything is it so hard to say i can't do this anymore or sry backing it all up. Instead of going to look for them and all traces of them are just GONE. :teary:

Reactions: MrJ and zebze

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
I agree with you all. I realise things don't workout as a dev but before you deleted blogs/patreon everything is it so hard to say i can't do this anymore or sry backing it all up. Instead of going to look for them and all traces of them are just GONE. :teary:
I agree with you, I always found this to be a bit of a cunt.

Like, if you are not going to keep working in the game, for whatever the reason, at least say it, and put the last release up or something.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
In the second chapter, when I was doing my first job for the boss at the medical company I clicked on the glass of wine in the bedroom. Since then my screen keeps doing weird stuff (probs because I'm drunk) BUT it doesn't go away!! Even after a few days, please help!

nobody_666

Feb 27, 2018
Like, if you are not going to keep working in the game, for whatever the reason, at least say it, and put the last release up or something.
Dont judge people too quickly if u dont know what really happened. As i understand that guy had serious health problems so at least i hope he is fine now.

Reactions: Muff Diver

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Dont judge people too quickly if u dont know what really happened. As i understand that guy had serious health problems so at least i hope he is fine now.
True, Hope his health is improving. But to completely remove patreon/blog etc without a word. His health problems sure RL stuff come first even more so Health issues but someone if not the DEV had to close and remove everything, why not say to public anything due to health concerns i can't go on.

Reactions: La'Zaa

MrJ

Sep 13, 2017
Just played all three episodes... Man, very good games. What a shame the Dev just disappeared. Especially EP III looked so promising.
The girls were really hot...

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
You do know you're replying to an 8 month old post, right?
Indeed. I'm also aware that the developer has at least 3 abandoned games including this one. That doesn't mean people won't try and play it, or that the information I posted won't be useful to someone.
For future reference, quoting someone does not necessarily mean that you wish to engage them in dialog.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes