Others Abandoned The Story of the Survival of John Smith III [v0.15] [edenSin Games]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

devious_fox

Oct 29, 2017
you don't need cheat engine, the savegame (my documents/ pac-dk games/ johnsmith iii/ saves)
is plain text that you can edit with notepad
God bless you, man! I have been looking for these save files forever because I thought they were in the hidden app file folders. Then I tried looking up how to decode the files in the actual game folder. I'm trying to cheat in the German McDonald's game, so this is going to help!!!!

blackmagic616

Dec 29, 2019
To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if it was a legal problem. Seriously. I know that in his previous games he used photos of actresses, probably without their consent. He probably got a letter from a law firm (real or fake), got scared, and removed all his work. Maybe there were also other assets and software, not obtained legally. Who knows.

Deleted member 153573

Developer of Candyman
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
Holy shit, I never thought that my games would meet with such interest!
Why did I suddenly stop? No, I wasn't in Guantanamo. :LOL: My health didn't want it the way I wanted it (I'm from the 70's) and after a harddisk crash almost all data was gone. The problem is that I can't just read the finished versions back in and have everything.

Why my Patreon page was off I can not say. I probably didn't take care of it for 2 years, but it's still there. Yes well, I have updated it now.

Currently I'm working on a new "old" project, because I still had the old data. If you want to have a first impression, please have a look here:
Or also like on my Deviantart page here:

Would be very happy about a feedback to the first impression of course.

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
Holy shit, I never thought that my games would meet with such interest!
Why did I suddenly stop? No, I wasn't in Guantanamo. :LOL: My health didn't want it the way I wanted it (I'm from the 70's) and after a harddisk crash almost all data was gone. The problem is that I can't just read the finished versions back in and have everything.

Why my Patreon page was off I can not say. I probably didn't take care of it for 2 years, but it's still there. Yes well, I have updated it now.

Currently I'm working on a new "old" project, because I still had the old data. If you want to have a first impression, please have a look here:
Or also like on my Deviantart page here:

Would be very happy about a feedback to the first impression of course.
Welcome back!! :D

Sad to hear about the harddisk crash :(

I guess that means all data for John Smith is lost? :cry:

f95zone69

Oct 21, 2017
so glad to see you are back. you really rocked it some years ago m8, really looking forward

Lets remove that abandoned tag

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Most of it, yes. But that's why I start with Candyman. Get the best stuff of it und put it in this. And of course... I do better renderings now :cool:
And you're backing everything up from your development machine now?

Ashman31522

Apr 29, 2018
Hi, so I have downloaded chapters 1+2 from original post and completed them, I have downloaded Chapter 3 but it wont let me play it (even though I have completed 2 according to the game itself) i've seen others have the same issue. my exe file is JohnSmith 0.33

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes