VN - Others - Completed - The Strongest Married Heroine Gets NTRed! [Final] [Apadash]

1. 3.00 star(s)

LordCorwin

Writing: 5/10
    Imagery: 7/10
    Gameplay: 5/10
    Kinks: 6/10
    Overall: 6/10

Mighty Morphing MILF Ranger.

Well, she might actually be closer to a sentai heroine, but you get the joke. A true blue FUB takes on the one MILF in hero armor in the city apparently, despite being in a league called the Mistress Ladies, which would make you think she's got other hot MILFs ready to be corrupted around her; but no.

The corruption is as easy as 1, 2, 3 and BAM, she's a depraved whore ready to become a cum dump for the villains or just abused by her fans. Her mask as Mistress Blue often fails her and so she not only is known as a cum bucket heroine but also a massive slut just normally. Her life is over, so yeah, I can see why she'd defect to the villains. Hopefully they have good dental and a way to transfer her 401K.

Sex scenes you can unlock are kinda hot, though I would have liked to have seen more scenes of Mistress Blue in her outfit damaged, like partially showing her face, exposing some skin but nothing blatantly sexual, you know, leaving more to the imagination. Well at least Mistress Blue was a pretty hot MILF, still, could have used more spice seeing the other mistresses. Ya know?
  2. 4.00 star(s)

kaifin

ok, what do we havehere?
    Basically a generic theme, like RaiohGah and several other games, where the protagonist is a heroine, who at the same time is raped and gives in to pleasure, what I most liked here was the art, I miss this style of art, and the scenes of sex are good, for those who like to see corruption, it is very well done here, she gives in and has pleasure, and it is not simply a rape. (im tired of forced raped until end of theses game, here is different, we enjoy her perversion)

Plot: Generic 5/10
    Art and sex scenes: 8/10 ( i really love FMC character designer) ( and her body and curves is amazing)
    Kaifin Score: 6.5
    Time play: 2-3 hours
    If there was a better ending where she actually stay the old man it would be better.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

baka

another rape-game with no build-up, no corruption, no getting to know anyone. u play a married woman that gets fucked by depraved dudes. eventually she start to enjoy the fuck (typical jap-ntr) so theres that.
    enjoyment negative, as its just a fuckfeast without any real connection to anything. the drawing is nice of course, as its usually that and this one is also uncensored.