RPGM - Completed - The Struggles of a fallen Queen [v1.0] [Heisendou]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Curioscat103

I might be overhyping Heisendou, but there is a charm to his characters and writing. He is a very formulaic developer, reusing CGs and scenarios can be predictable.

However, I really like the fantasy setting, and the progress of a Queen slowly getting corrupted and accepting her perversion keeps me playing. Character design, setting, simplicity and interactions between characters are a highlight to me.

PS thanks to Agnaricson for the translation
  2. 3.00 star(s)

UrbanDrench

Solid simple 3 stars here. Corruption is pretty straightforward, no big secrets or anything and just a linear story of the queen going into a downward spiral of cheating on the king and becoming a nympho slut.

If your expecting more, then no. Most annoying part of this is the general direction of story is more so get up, walk around, talk to the NPCs or find interaction points to proceed. But even then it's pretty simple and straightforward, although a bit tedious.

Good art, passable story, etc.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

John Tinkerton

Not bad. Not ground breaking. Basically run laps around a small area searching for new CGs. No real gameplay. The art is good enough to play once. Can collect everything in a single playthrough.

The game makes it seem like you have a choice, I didn't try to not make the choice. Seems like you have to fully corrupt the MC anyways.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Last69!

Basically a walking simulator to the next scene the story is dumb enough just so that you know not to take it too serious. The main lead is hot enough and there is decent amount of scenes. So average across the board however at least you aren't forced thru generic combat loops that lot of RPGM games make you do. Nothing special but at the same time nothing that wastes your time.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Beimon

There's no gameplay of any kind, it's just going from point A to point B, it's frustrating to be forced to have sex with everyone if you want to advance. if you want a good game of corruption of a MILF I recommend Ayako's Scramble
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Veteran2022

Good coruption game to play, so the queen need to conceive in order to secure her position doesnt matter who the father, so i really enjoy her ruining the royal bloodline with a filthy prisoner, there were no scene on the queen pregnancy tho, too bad i wanted to see it since the text mentioned she give birth to his child almost every year after the game
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Az~Hina

i played this with machine translation a couple of months ago, honestly actually good game with a lot of scenes and some nice unlockable settings. The map is very small but it adds to the games simplistic style.
    I also really really like the art style, lewd as fuck, a little simplistic but youre just turning the queen into a whore so it's so good.
    The story is ok i guess, it doesn't matter too much, it's mostly a setup to why the queen is doing this.
    Having said all this, this game is a solid 4/5, mainly because it is very simplistic, but not every game needs to have 20 hours of gameplay.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Agnaricson

Gonna leave a review for this one, having translated it myself.

Well, it's a new year, and yet another Heisendou-game to jerk off to. This time, we have a Queen who is desperate to keep her position, so she goes all in on giving her husband, the King, an heir. In the process, she gradually comes to appreciate the sexual pleasure from the perverted men around her, until her downfall, eventually referring to herself as a "Whore Queen".

What we have here are classic Heisendou-shenanigans. Reused CG's (particularly with the tongue-kissing), and classic corruption tropes. But there's a certain charm to it as well. I'm not really sure what to expect from the guy. Animations? Do I honestly want that in my Heisendou- games? Well, I'm not sure. But what I do know, is that he has a brilliant way to showcase the fall to perversion in all of his games; lackluster as they may be in certain areas (the cumshots are particularly hot!)

I'll give it 4 stars for it's portrayal of the naughty Queen, and not 5, because I feel he could push his limits even further in his next project. I don't know how he could do that, but I can't wait for what other naughty adventures the guy has in store for us!