VN - Ren'Py - Completed - The Student Loan [v1.0] [Neon Ghosts Studio]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Harem Route

Yeeeah, this is a joke. I don't know what I expected when I saw the download was 200mb, but this is not even worth being called a "demo", much less "completed". Too short, too boring, the sex scenes (one scene really, with multiple choices) aren't satisfying at all. Don't waste your time and disc space on this one.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

magnaadsecia

It's a bit short, but pretty decently written and the models are nice.

There's definitely room for a few more scenes and the author could have explored the "taboo content" more, but overall worth playing.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

asmira

This is a "short story" of a couple scenes but the characters are well done, the humor is great and it's hot. The forbidden love bit was cute. Anyway... Definitely worth the download. I would like to see this story expanded.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Comnena

Not really a visual novel, so much as a visual short story. Really just two scenes: a set up, and the main action. Good narrative, believable characters, quality renders. I really liked it. With so many bloated projects out there, I wish there were more like this - short, sweet, and to the point.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

DoOver

> Bitter sweet...the VN is too short and you don't want the VN to end. I will be looking for more from this dev after this.

+ Very fun!

+ Good writing.

+ Good humor.

OVERALL: If this was a "proof of concept" project to test some things out and experiment a bit with story telling, it was an excellent very short project. Well worth checking out.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Kallisti_I

This game is very short but interesting and funny.

The characters look good and the dialog is fine as well. All-in-all a good choice when you want to have a few minutes of play-time.

The only negative I can think of is that it is a bit forseeeable -but you can't really prevent that, I guess.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

vnpowa

Nice short (and complete|) game, with a good story and nice models.

The only downside (for me) is that I wish we had a couple more screens for each path as epilogues as the end is somewhat abrupt, a bit moreon each path to show the consequences of our choice would have been perfect in my opinion.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

primeumaton

Ya know, I planned to give this a lower rating on principle of encouraging less small one off games.

But nah.
    This was a pretty concise, sexy, and well done game.

I do think the name is a misnomer though.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

amster22

Very good little game about a student and a professor involved in a weird situation.
    Animations are a bit minimalist, but renders are good, dialog is well written, and the story/progression is properly done.
    All in all a very enjoyable little game.
    But do not expect more than a 30-40mn play time even if you follow successively the two main routes.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2368932

This is VN is great at being what it is. That being a short, fun and sexy little adventure. When I say short I do mean short though, it's one of those games that's pretty much setup and one sex scene. There are options on how to proceed in said scene that give you different experiences, but it still just the one scene per playthrough. I found it to be a very enjoyable experience though. I think the situation the characters find themselves in is really hot, and the writing really delivered. The visuals are not the game's strongest point, but I found no reason to complain either. All in all, give this a go if you want some quick fun!