Recommending - The submissive MC Banger list (Succubus, Submit to Weaker, Reverse NTR?)

1. 5.00 star(s)

pyro main

This is how you make a recommendation thread.
    Excellent compilation, especially formatting and use of images, large enough selection to warrant the compilation to be made in the first place. Nothing else to say, really.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Robert91

full honesty- long time lurker just minding my own business. I have a bit of a particular taste and seeing this entire thread dedicated to essentially that makes me a little upset I haven't found this one sooner. Cheers, everyone!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

stafarn

I just had to drop in and give a massive shoutout to the awesome soul who make this . Seriously, you have no idea how much I appreciate your knack for finding these hidden treasures, and I'm forever grateful for your updates!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

ReaperSleeper123

This is a great starting point to find games in the seduction/corruption genre, both on f95 and off it. For a long time, its all one could possibly need.

The only problem can be the grindy nature of some of these games (as in hours of grinding, unskippable combats).
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Life_Enjoyer

Good shit, the fact that it has encapsulated images and description means you don't have to click on the links to get an idea. It sounds dumb but having to click on 5000 links does not feel as smooth. The descriptions are a little inconsistent tho... but still 5/5 (y)