Recommending The submissive MC Banger list (Succubus, Submit to Weaker, Reverse NTR?)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

You've traded your soul to the lecherous demon queen. And now a wish is offered to you.

• You meet the girl of your dreams, she's dominant and loves you from the bottom of her heart.

• Succubi exists for real!

• The first from the top 500 women of your taste in the world become rich if you creampie her.

• You're being isekai'd. The world's country rulers are greedy women who'll try to abuse your powers.

• Your kinks suddenly become the most popular kinks in the world. All eroges are built around it.

• Ask the demon queen on a date because she's cute.

Results are only viewable after voting.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Ah yeah, that's one of the GOATs. Absolute banger.

There seems to be something wrong with the coding side of the Sugoi TL though? The recollection room is borked. Jumping in the room locks you into a looping scene with Marie. If the top option is chosen you get hard locked, and if the bottom is chosen it loops. This doesn't happen in vanilla. There are also a lot of missing NPC's/interactions in the room - See the attachments of after/before the TL is applied. I've tried on various versions, so I don't think that's the issue. Sadly, I lack the time to troubleshoot further for now... :(
Yeah. When you can, please do. Tricky Is aware, but whatever you can offer on what’s wrong would be appreciated. Everything else works fine minus that

Reactions: Lallapalooza

Lallapalooza

Aug 23, 2019
Not sure if it's been mentioned or not, but may I suggest Succubus Temptation? It's a pixel game where the MC fights a bunch of succubus. Quite a few have temptation attacks and it hits almost every checkbox of this list. Just recently had an update to add some more characters
It's been, but I don't play pixels arts eroge, it's a bit of a shame but it's not my thrill... :(

By the way, if someone knowledgeable wants to add a [pixel art/side-scroller/platformer] section to the banger list, I'd be happy to feature it!

BlueLatex

May 23, 2020
Yeah. When you can, please do. Tricky Is aware, but whatever you can offer on what’s wrong would be appreciated. Everything else works fine minus that
I found some time tonight to look into this. The loop was caused by something in the CommonEvents json, and the recollection room object difference issue was in the Map103 json. I have no idea what caused it when you translated it, but I retranslated both through local Sugoi and edited them a fair bit afterward (in the newly released public T++) to make it functional when running into a few errors testing. I hadn't really sat down and played with Red Sugoi (over vanilla) until now, so this was a good learning experience/test.

Anyway, I've attached both retranslations. Overwrite the two in www/data and the recollection room should function fine.

TrickyL

Aug 18, 2017
I found some time tonight to look into this. The loop was caused by something in the CommonEvents json, and the recollection room object difference issue was in the Map103 json. I have no idea what caused it when you translated it, but I retranslated both through local Sugoi and edited them a fair bit afterward (in the newly released public T++) to make it functional when running into a few errors testing. I hadn't really sat down and played with Red Sugoi (over vanilla) until now, so this was a good learning experience/test.

Anyway, I've attached both retranslations. Overwrite the two in www/data and the recollection room should function fine.
Turns out the issue is that I was translating from v1.00 and the recollection room isn't implemented yet in that version. I've found a more up to date version to apply the translation to, and put in your manually edited work assuming you would be ok with that.

This is untested since it is getting late in my timezone, but if someone wants to test the following it likely will be fine, possibily excluding an event with Emily in the recollection room.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017

hey could you lend a hand with helping out with fixing a small bug with this game you think?

https://f95zone.to/threads/virgin-hero-and-the-last-dungeon-v1-2-rekonote.200452/

There seems to be a small issue where you can't rest/recover in bed like your suppoused to be able to. Wounder if you could take a look and see why.

BlueLatex

May 23, 2020
hey could you lend a hand with helping out with fixing a small bug with this game you think?

https://f95zone.to/threads/virgin-hero-and-the-last-dungeon-v1-2-rekonote.200452/

There seems to be a small issue where you can't rest/recover in bed like your suppoused to be able to. Wounder if you could take a look and see why.
Sure, it's good practice. It helps that I find figuring this out fun. :)

I was able to resolve the issue. Download the attached .zip, and extract to www/data. Overwrite when prompted.

For what was done, check the spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017

SOme mroe sugoi thanks to trickyL for these 2 games to add to the list.

There is a third one but it's shota so not sure if ok to post here.

Tho one is a sequel to another game on here!

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes