Oct 11, 2023
After some hassle i made to collected 150~ of the 1000

After the party

Wednesday now the only day with possible minimal stats+

There a point in continuing? Wonder why in the files there even is a longhair MC pic, i feel stuck at 150 Fem roughly, and thats too low for anything past LaserLegs and Eyes
Im siding with the principal btw.

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
After some hassle i made to collected 150~ of the 1000

After the party

Wednesday now the only day with possible minimal stats+

There a point in continuing? Wonder why in the files there even is a longhair MC pic, i feel stuck at 150 Fem roughly, and thats too low for anything past LaserLegs and Eyes
Im siding with the principal btw.
You should be able to collect around 400-500. The new ad events added in v0.6.5 made it possible to recruit more. You can go to lectures on wednesdays and recruit students on mondays and fridays! :)

You get the long hair and other fem stuff by completing the Leyja's quest-line, unlocking the club etc. How far have you gotten?

sscorpionn

Jan 25, 2018
is there any way to cheating for stats or how can i increase feminity for plasting surgery clinic ? Current Fem is 190 rn.

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
is there any way to cheating for stats or how can i increase feminity for plasting surgery clinic ? Current Fem is 190 rn.
Most of the options in the clinic are not available and will come later in future updates. You can cheat with the cheat room available in the backer build, but you have more than enough fem to access everything in the game :) Screenshot_3.png

Oct 11, 2023
You should be able to collect around 400-500. The new ad events added in v0.6.5 made it possible to recruit more. You can go to lectures on wednesdays and recruit students on mondays and fridays! :)

You get the long hair and other fem stuff by completing the Leyja's quest-line, unlocking the club etc. How far have you gotten?
No such questline in sight

Just same work with no change

Day 87
Stats:
149 sub
140 fem
100 bnwo
3500 money

Emily at 200 money per week for ibwo headquarters Jenna and did the lingerie selection

But sexshop stopped progress like 30 days ago or so, pretty much when I joined team principal, pro festival and pro prostitution
Dude's black, being a double agent against him would be breach of rules, with Emily dumping the player, at least i guess so

Last edited:

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
No such questline in sight

Just same work with no change

Day 87
Stats:
149 sub
140 fem
100 bnwo
3500 money

Emily at 200 money per week for ibwo headquarters Jenna and did the lingerie selection

But sexshop stopped progress like 30 days ago or so, pretty much when I joined team principal, pro festival and pro prostitution
Dude's black, being a double agent against him would be breach of rules, with Emily dumping the player, at least i guess so
Oh... You probably turned down Leyja's offer to help her take down Hudson then. Yeah that locks you out of pretty much 90% of her content, it all revolves around back stabbing Hudson.

If you ever decide to start again, you should agree, you'll be able to betray her and still choose Hudson at the end. The option to turn her down is there for people who don't like her as a character.

Recruited students are not tied to Leyja though, you should still be able to recruit close to 500.

Oct 11, 2023
Just hit end of Emily content, whitebox message in darkmode

Well, gonna wait for more on that front.

If the player character cannot fully serve the order its his duty to ensure Emily does, oh, and the mom, and the sisters.

Oh, arrr, mode... mode being activated.. brain goin auto....

There should be a happy ending one day where the sisters move in with Emily and the player is only allowed in to deliver food they order or something like that, becus all 3 happily pregnant

Maybe they put him on ice, and a century later he gets found by Emily's double degree doctor grandson, who fully converts him into a her and she promptly gets knocked up as well. And the offspring of Emily's grandson and the player thus is a descendant of both Emily and the player, resulting in a happy ending for the player as well.

JoeHiggins1949

Dec 14, 2017
Warning! Do not change the wallpaper image on the MC's phone. Afterwards it is rendered useless. Try this save and see what I mean. I'll start over again. I will admit I used an online save editor to cheat money several game days back.

Last edited:

Xsara

Jul 7, 2022
When I open a picture or a video from Photo Gallery in phone. I can't back to Photo Gallery list. It blocked. I must reload my save to resolve this problem...

screenshot.JPG

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Is there a way to cuckold without sissification and humiliation?
Is the gf in love with mc and cucks his or does mc not matter to her?

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
When I open a picture or a video from Photo Gallery in phone. I can't back to Photo Gallery list. It blocked. I must reload my save to resolve this problem...

View attachment 3994028
Will check out in a bit, thank you guys for the reports.
Is there a way to cuckold without sissification and humiliation?
Is the gf in love with mc and cucks his or does mc not matter to her?
If you don't want to get feminized just don't select the fem classes at the start, humilation kind of comes with getting cucked in this game, there isn't a really a swingers route. For your second question - it depends, on the sub route she loves you, on the bnwo route it's a bit more obscure, she has feelings for you, but the organization comes first! ;)
I'm still waiting on update 10! It gives me pause to participate in this project when abandonment is the track record.
The game has had like... 12 updates so far I think? And what do you mean by "abandonment is the track record"? This is my first project i haven't abandoned anything :unsure:

Sissycuck111

May 8, 2023
Will check out in a bit, thank you guys for the reports.

If you don't want to get feminized just don't select the fem classes at the start, humilation kind of comes with getting cucked in this game, there isn't a really a swingers route. For your second question - it depends, on the sub route she loves you, on the bnwo route it's a bit more obscure, she has feelings for you, but the organization comes first! ;)

The game has had like... 12 updates so far I think? And what do you mean by "abandonment is the track record"? This is my first project i haven't abandoned anything :unsure:
Yup I'm a moron that has confused your game with another. It was a mistake and I apologize. Good news for me though since I have no qualms playing now. Again, sorry.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MegyMonster

ShadeScar

Feb 11, 2023
Does anyone know how to get the hacker lady event to appear on the non-BNWO sub root? This is my save and I'm stuck!

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes