Sissydusty

Jul 27, 2023
Found a bug that was probably causing it, releasing a hotfix in an hour or so!

The game is pretty linear, no need for one :)
No worries a quick save and reload fixes it. the phone seems to glitch out sometimes when I enlarge the images. Probably something to do with my Firefox browser. Just a guess

Abazzaba

Sep 9, 2021
Been stuck in an infinite loop of nothing happening at the school for a while and run out of content everywhere else.
How am I supposed to get enough signatures for this party?
Did I fuck up hours ago?
I really don't want to restart because I missed something and saved over it.

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
Been stuck in an infinite loop of nothing happening at the school for a while and run out of content everywhere else.
How am I supposed to get enough signatures for this party?
Did I fuck up hours ago?
I really don't want to restart because I missed something and saved over it.
Hello! You somehow managed to skip the third "Browse the web" event, maybe your save is from an old version? Dunno... Anyways! That's the event that was supposed to trigger the party and Hudson allowing you to go to lectures again. For you to trigger it without restarting, please go your room and open the console by pressing F12 (with the game open) and enter these commands:

SugarCube.State.active.variables.daypartyy = 180

Press enter

SugarCube.State.active.variables.partyattend = true

Press enter

Then go outside and back into your room without refreshing the game. The event should trigger without a problem! If it still doesn't work or you have any questions let me know! Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_5.png

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Can there be an alternate BNWO path where my man actually gets to jack? I mean, it's ridiculous. Just not hot at all. What's even the point? At the absolute least, build a stealth altpath where he gets skill points to do it covertly.

Last edited:

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Any way to speed up the phone chat/text? that and having to repeat it all if you accidentally click away from the phone. :FacePalm:

Nikod14

Aug 3, 2020
can someone edit my save?
I accidentally rejected Leyja and only realized much later when her events did not happen.

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
can someone edit my save?
I accidentally rejected Leyja and only realized much later when her events did not happen.
Hello, go to the city, open the dev tools by pressing F12, (while the game is open of course) navigate to the console by pressing on the "console" button at the top. Then enter this command:

SugarCube.State.active.variables.nocontrolpath = false

Then without refreshing your game, go back into your room. Everything should work from that point, during your next shift Leyja will ask you if you'll continue to help Hudson, say no :) Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_3.png

Nikod14

Aug 3, 2020
Hello, go to the city, open the dev tools by pressing F12, (while the game is open of course) navigate to the console by pressing on the "console" button at the top. Then enter this command:

Then without refreshing your game, go back into your room. Everything should work from that point, during your next shift Leyja will ask you if you'll continue to help Hudson, say no :) View attachment 4012638 View attachment 4012640

Samynyu

Oct 18, 2020
Already fixed, but thank you :)

Yeah the game isn't really made for mobile, so there are plently of bugs whenever you try to force play it. We're slowly working on a mobile version though.

Continue Leyja's quest-line and eventually she gives it to you.
i finished both the dinner plotline and layja lair but still no flat

Samynyu

Oct 18, 2020
Hello! You somehow managed to skip the third "Browse the web" event, maybe your save is from an old version? Dunno... Anyways! That's the event that was supposed to trigger the party and Hudson allowing you to go to lectures again. For you to trigger it without restarting, please go your room and open the console by pressing F12 (with the game open) and enter these commands:

SugarCube.State.active.variables.daypartyy = 180

Press enter

SugarCube.State.active.variables.partyattend = true

Press enter

Then go outside and back into your room without refreshing the game. The event should trigger without a problem! If it still doesn't work or you have any questions let me know! View attachment 4003441 View attachment 4003442

Then without refreshing your game, go back into your room. Everything should work from that point, during your next shift Leyja will ask you if you'll continue to help Hudson, say no :) View attachment 4012638 View attachment 4012640
how did you get this wallpaper?

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023

i want that first wallpaper hehe

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
i dont have this image in the gallery, do you know the route where this is from?
Hello, it's from the bnwo "search the web" event. For you to trigger it you have to be on the Emily's bnwo route and visit the headquarters with her, then search the web in the principal's office. You'll then see some ads from the organization :)

Reactions: Samynyu
4.30 star(s) 36 Votes