VN - Others - Abandoned - The Surfeit [Ep.1-2] [W.B. Freeborn]

1. 5.00 star(s)

wildtirki

Voice acting is INSANE!! Every character is different and unique!
    It's different how you don't get to play the main characters and this took some getting used to, But I like it better because I don't have to figure out how to get to the sex scenes, I just follow the character I think is going to have sex or something and smash that pink button.

Sex scenes don't disappoint and the moans from the girls are different and have personality too! This one scene with the purple haired girl, you could really tell which character was feeling good just by their moans.

The story starts out so boring and generic, BUT HOLY SHIT, does it git gud.
    The two different endings had me like WTF!!
    What's better with this new style is when you finish one ending, you don't have to finish another game to get the others, the game will let you loop around to get the other one.

It's also funny! I laughed so hard when the black guy got blue balled by his wife. The hair salon scene where they are waiting the voice of the one of the girls made be laugh so hard I cried, I think it was a guy.

I loved all the girls, The chick with the glowing eyes, the fashion girl, the slave, the diva prostitute and the fighter. I'm in love with the fighter with the geisha tattoo. the scene with her suspended in chains was hot....so hot.
    After seeing the shape changing vibrator and the love potion, you will want them IRL.

I wish more adult games were like this, I loved it!