estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.2.9.9

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 203 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

Reactions: gds21

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
The ones posted could for sure be human error the first looks like the artist forgot to draw a line between the middle/ring fingers and the second is just due to perspective (otherwise her left hand is a literal claw lol) but this one......?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I dont see how a human could mess something up in this way while it makes sense for (or have seen it in other ai works) an ai.

You can see her right arm (under sarahs arm but above her leg) is going down under her leg...... but then it doesnt make sense once you get to the hand? what is that bit under her foot? it cant be her leg as it doesnt line up the line from her lower leg (which the hand does) Again this doesnt ruin the game or anything (imo) but it does really really feel like an AI image.

No matter what it doesnt take away from the story but if someone is super against AI Art (not saying its right or wrong) you cant really blame them for thinking this game is just another in that pile

m not shitting on this game I enjoy it to the point that when its finished it could easily be one of the top tiers on the site but denying the fact that someone of the art "feels very ai" (until its replaced) is disingenuous at best

drugs21

Sep 11, 2018
I like the new art, it's very unique. It's clearly not AI so I don't get what people are on about with that. If you like the old art better, then just say so. Maybe the dev could add a toggle for it so it's not just wasted assets? Download size is hardly an issue when Black ops is pushing 300 gigs these days and most people don't really bat an eyelash.
Agree.
Old style was more generic

a.hidela

Oct 28, 2021
An FYI so you don't think everyone is ignoring you... there's just the two static images currently in the "gallery". The dev is working on a proper gallery and I've offered my assistance when or if he seeks it. The VN is not complete so please be patient as the dev learns code fishing deep-sea in lieu of by the river bank. These things can be complicated and I'd rather support the dev in the learning curve rather than to just do it for him. That's as far as I'd rather discuss tbh. Regards.
bruh this was posted on my b-day

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Honestly idc about all that AI cg talk - the only thing i want is more of the Lily path ... :cool:

Even if this one really looks rather shitty (regarding the fingers of Sarah, i mean what is this some crab person ?! - talking about Sarah's hand of course).

Edit: not saying it's AI but just pointing out a inconsistency ...

View attachment 3826019
Who is she? I've never seen her, info please

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Princess path (don't run away) - ignore the dudes - she and a bunch of kids were captured and you decide their fate (when you decide to be merciful, she stays).

Something along those lines if i remember correctly.
Ohhhhh I haven't touched the princess path in a long time, I only played it twice, the first time to get the good ending and the other time to become a tyrant and sleep with the black-haired advisor, ufff hottie.

Reactions: BenHatira

oyoyo1

Jul 24, 2021
I found it a bit strange that after the king gets assassinated, there seems to be no urgency to figure out who did it or how it was done or to prevent it from happening to Sarah and Thomas. Did they ask the guards on duty that night what they saw or try to find evidence of how the assassin got in.. etc.

Anyway, I'm guessing Marion was the one who plotted it.

oyoyo1

Jul 24, 2021
This is a really good game! I think I've gotten most of the routes now. (mage/warrior/princess route spoilers) I'm curious about this golden path. It seems like Sarah is destined to bring back the gods, no matter what she does, unless she has a ruby ring/touches the monolith. Does this mean that the majority of paths will meet up at some point? Samayra also seems important in this matter since she's one of the 7 princesses of heart... er... 7 starlit souls(?). What happens then in routes where you don't save her ie. princess route? I look forward to finding out.

Reactions: gds21

gds21

Oct 4, 2023
Isn't it high time this game had a walkthrough file? and no I don't mean the mods that are capable providing additional info on the choices. I mean legit walkthrough wiki or some file since this game does not have a gallery scene replay option. Other than this one downside, this game is a banger. Hope the routes are updated more often.

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes