Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
I love coming back to this game to check every new update, and I also love the new art.

One of my favorite games!
Also cant wait to get to this part, never saw it before, probably some update that I missed
1724922146579.png

notreallyhere

Aug 9, 2016
Looks like it finally updated.

EDIT: ... And I don't have it yet (steam always gets updated last... why did I buy it there?) but appears to be another rework of images in the intro. FUCK!!!

Last edited:

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
These two new updates go a very long way in re-working the game's intro, so that new players can immediately get an understanding for what I hope to create, rather having a lot of that good art hidden in the later segments of the game.
/.../
The new scenes are all included in the intro-segment, replaying this should reveal all/most of them.
So much about the new content... :(

What's going on with devs lately? It's like the X-th game here where dev suddenly starts to remaster his half-baked game. Some kind of epidemy? Dear devs -

Empty Room .png

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
So much about the new content... :(

What's going on with devs lately? It's like the X-th game here where dev suddenly starts to remaster his half-baked game. Some kind of epidemy? Dear devs -

View attachment 4017300
I've seen it happen when devs get the idea to sell the game at stores like Steam and GOG. Years spent creating the game means their skills tend to improve and they want to put the best foot forward in attracting a new audience.

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
At risk of being called bootlicker (its F95 after all) I dont mind scenes being remaked, I rather see the dev working on the game than it being abandoned overall. I personally hope this one get finished at the end of its journey since its one of my favs.

Reactions: wolf67 and drugs21

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
I've seen it happen when devs get the idea to sell the game at stores like Steam and GOG. Years spent creating the game means their skills tend to improve and they want to put the best foot forward in attracting a new audience.
That, and it gets rid of the potential problem of what you made at the time no longer working on the latest version of Windows or Android because the way the code is handled changed, and you don't want people's first impression of you to be troubleshooting the product to get it to work on their system to begin with.

Reactions: GokutheG

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Survival of Sarah Rose [v0.3.9.9] [HappyDaedalus]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes