bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
Is there a guide to this game somewhere in this thread or any other external site?

Been a while since I last played, specifically back in march. By now the sancho mod is no longer compatible with the current build.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Is there a guide to this game somewhere in this thread or any other external site?

Been a while since I last played, specifically back in march. By now the sancho mod is no longer compatible with the current build.
Out of date...but will get you started on the right paths:

Last edited:
Reactions: wildride69

JesterAI

Jan 18, 2018
So much about the new content... :(

What's going on with devs lately? It's like the X-th game here where dev suddenly starts to remaster his half-baked game. Some kind of epidemy? Dear devs -

View attachment 4017300
Right?

I don't mind the concept of a rework, but the usual progression is:

1. Express the desire to rework game
2. Start reworking game
3. Longer delays between updates
4. "Sorry it has been a while, my computer died, my relatives died, and I was sick"
5. ...

I haven't seen a single dev complete a significant rework and get back to the story to progress it yet. I hope this one is thee exception, and moves the story forward, but the pattern is not good.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Right?

I don't mind the concept of a rework, but the usual progression is:

1. Express the desire to rework game
2. Start reworking game
3. Longer delays between updates
4. "Sorry it has been a while, my computer died, my relatives died, and I was sick"
5. ...

I haven't seen a single dev complete a significant rework and get back to the story to progress it yet. I hope this one is thee exception, and moves the story forward, but the pattern is not good.
Welcome to Patreon.

• Sad
Reactions: mamonths

SiggySky

Jun 23, 2023
Is this game a shoujo or a shounen, can't tell from the OP.
The player/protagonist is a woman (FMC). Not sure if you meant "otome" (dating sim aimed at a female playerbase). I'd recommend checking a walk through for scenes/content since it's pretty tied to the routes you take, i.e. can't indulge/avoid X kink if you didn't pick the right choices/path.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheSurvivalOfSarahRose-0.3.9.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Cordless

Apr 7, 2020
anyone know where the save file is located? My game keeps crashing on startup and I want to clear my save files thinking it might help

taler

Oct 5, 2017
The player/protagonist is a woman (FMC). Not sure if you meant "otome" (dating sim aimed at a female playerbase). I'd recommend checking a walk through for scenes/content since it's pretty tied to the routes you take, i.e. can't indulge/avoid X kink if you didn't pick the right choices/path.
Can you guys just give me your opinion on what the game is? Can't tell if this game is designed for the female gaze from the screenshots. Is it like a girl and her harem of men type of game? I see her getting with a ton of different men.

Or is this a male gaze game designed to be played by men?

It's neither because it's not published either in shounen or shoujo magazine.
Being pedantic just wastes everyone's time.

triniarin

Jun 25, 2018
Can you guys just give me your opinion on what the game is? Can't tell if this game is designed for the female gaze from the screenshots. Is it like a girl and her harem of men type of game? I see her getting with a ton of different men.

Or is this a male gaze game designed to be played by men?
I think its more like young adult fantasy book with female character (as its most nowadays in that genre). Yes its possible this is more oriented to female auditory and some gifts for male. Sarah doesnt have harem of man (actually many cases where she are part of some sort of harem).

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Right on the deadline, even a day early! The main goal of this update is further completing the intro-rework/re-design. With this new update, I'm adding a total of about 90 new images to the game, mostly centered around the story's intro. I've talked before about my goal with these last two updates. TSSR has become quite a large game, and while at first I didn't have very many resources, I'm now fortunate enough to have those resources as well as having some great colaborative artistic partners. As a result, many of the newer updates (that were later in the game) had the quality and the quantity of art that I hope the entire game will one day have. But the intro had remained very static, as it had originally been designed.

These two new updates go a very long way in re-working the game's intro, so that new players can immediately get an understanding for what I hope to create, rather having a lot of that good art hidden in the later segments of the game.
Wth lol, what a surprise. I was just coming to say that this is an incredible game.
The only thing I could say abt it is that the amount of text this have compared to the amount of imgs is ridiculous. Especially during fight scenes or sex scenes where you'd expect to feel movement. I can understand though the game's enormous, so I can only imagine the amount of work you'd need to put in
I mean it's just like reading those books that have an image every 20 pages or so. I won't lie I'm not much of a book reader myself so this was quite hard on me espeacially with how long the game is.

I remember that scene on the knight route which was supposed to be frkin epic with us slaying a demon I was alrdy imagining all the cool looking renders of us doing that but then ended up with 2 renders and prbly 10 pages worth of text. I won't lie it was quite bland compared to the potential of the scene. I was kinda hoping that during "EPIC" scenes like those there'd be more renders. A bit like how animation studios only give their 100% on the best episodes. It's still good though just a bit hard to be focused when you play for some time and there's not much movement going around.

Idk if the revamp will improve this but if it does I'm happy to say I don't think I can find anything to criticise this game.
Maybe just make splits out of it bc of how big it's become and use some kind of export-import variables from previous splits

Btw last ver. I played was 0.4.9, I didn't finish all the routes just the noble one, stopped at the demon slayer episode for the warrior one and stopped at the master's disciple's visit for the mage one

THX

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes