VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Swinger Couple [Demo] [BjornG]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
TheSwingerCouple_pmVSKuYBLg.jpg

Overview:
The game involves you and your wife Sara that is about to join one of the most exclusive clubs upon this earth that only the rich and beautiful have access to. How will this lifestyle work out for you. Will you break up or will you grow stronger together in the new adventures ahead of you.​

Thread Updated: 2019-06-01
Release Date: 2019-06-01
Developer: BjornG
Censored: No
Version: Demo 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

office-evelookmc.png sara-pose1.png startscrean.png

madbloke

May 4, 2017
View attachment 315396

Overview:
The game involves you and your wife Sara that is about to join one of the most exclusive clubs upon this earth that only the rich and beautiful have access to. How will this lifestyle work out for you. Will you break up or will you grow stronger together in the new adventures ahead of you.​

Thread Updated: 2019-06-01
Release Date: 2019-06-01
Developer: BjornG
Censored: No
Version: Demo 0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

View attachment 315401 View attachment 315402 View attachment 315403
Sounds good, I'm gonna try it

Reactions: BjornG

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I'm looking forward to the ntr and cuckold content if any! Hopefully she becomes dominate and in charge and gives you an ultimatum that you can watch her fuck other guys or the marriage is over! You then agree and enjoy watching other guys fuck her while you jerk off at the swinger club. She gets fucked by corrupt CEO's, Villains, Black guys, White guys, etc.

Holy shit the wife is smoking hot. This is the in game wife (right):

Imagine watching her get fucked by guys at a club over & over again and you're the cuckold! That would be fantastic! I'd definitely sub to his patreon.

Last edited:

Boobman4424

Oct 22, 2018
is this a remake of the adventurous couple, which is more or less a swinging couple or a new game.

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
I'm looking forward to the ntr and cuckold content if any! Hopefully she becomes dominate and in charge and gives you an ultimatum that you can watch her fuck other guys or the marriage is over! You then agree and enjoy watching other guys fuck her while you jerk off at the swinger club. She gets fucked by corrupt CEO's, Villains, Black guys, White guys, etc.

Holy shit the wife is smoking hot. This is the in game wife (right):

View attachment 315414

Imagine watching her get fucked by guys at a club over & over again and you're the cuckold! That would be fantastic! I'd definitely sub to his patreon.
Man's living in the future or something

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Not NTR. Not netori, not netorare. Just swinging, which has its own tag. About time this site distinguished between the first two.
Doesn't really matter, there will always be 5464843 pages of people arguing over what NTR is, what constitutes NTR, which flavor of NTR, and which website definition to use for NTR. Add those to the 864135476 pages of OMG NTR SUCKS, and it really just shows the tag pretty much is meaningless.

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
I like the idea of the story, but it seems like it needs an intro to set up how they came to this point in their marriage. Also I would expect the wife to have a more posh look, with them being a rich couple and all (she dresses like a typical bimbo). Dev. really needs to work on rendering Bj's, because that just looked horrendous. All that being said, I look forward to seeing where this goes.

smth4nothin

Jul 6, 2017
Doesn't really matter, there will always be 5464843 pages of people arguing over what NTR is, what constitutes NTR, which flavor of NTR, and which website definition to use for NTR. Add those to the 864135476 pages of OMG NTR SUCKS, and it really just shows the tag pretty much is meaningless.
There doesn't have to be one global unified definition. Just create some tags, define what the tags mean on this site, and ban anyone who whines about the existence of a tag in a game for two weeks. Bam.

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
There doesn't have to be one global unified definition. Just create some tags, define what the tags mean on this site, and ban anyone who whines about the existence of a tag in a game for two weeks. Bam.
We have a definition of it tho: NTR = to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.

smth4nothin

Jul 6, 2017
We have a definition of it tho: NTR = to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.
Then the definition is obviously not being enforced, because the tag is also used for games where there is no jealousy involved. Either because the relevant party is ok with the romantic interest received by their partner, or because they are not aware of it.

See for yourself: https://f95zone.to/latest/#/cat=games/page=1/tags=258

Ghost Rida

Mar 27, 2018
This game is actually about joining a cult. You have to pay *holds pinkie to mouth* $1,000,000 just to join the "Swinger's Club". Plus you have to be regularly drug tested, sterilized, and some other ridiculous demands and you can't talk about it with anyone. It's like somebody made Nxivm: The Game.

Reactions: Pyrrical and Ennoch

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
Then the definition is obviously not being enforced, because the tag is also used for games where there is no jealousy involved. Either because the relevant party is ok with the romantic interest received by their partner, or because they are not aware of it.

See for yourself: https://f95zone.to/latest/#/cat=games/page=1/tags=258
Sorry but I'm not a fan of the tag myself, I just copied 'em over from the dev's patreon page, which probably most of my colleagues did too, so I can't give you an answer to that, I'm sorry

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Imagine being rich and powerful and a swingerclub tells you you can't enter without a vasectomy... Better. Imagine you try to open a club and ask a loan for it telling that membership is tied to vasectomy. I'd totally loan/invest money in such and sign up right away! No, actually not. Such club would either be a lesbian only sex club or bankrupt immedaitely.
But who cares, i like the black haired girl.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
This game is actually about joining a cult. You have to pay *holds pinkie to mouth* $1,000,000 just to join the "Swinger's Club". Plus you have to be regularly drug tested, sterilized, and some other ridiculous demands and you can't talk about it with anyone. It's like somebody made Nxivm: The Game.
Frankly its just a very clear and strong indicator that this will turn very quickly into cuck, female domination where the mc will be a very bottom sub like hakarlman described and hopes for. We'll see.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes