4.40 star(s) 53 Votes

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
Playing this game I definitely had no gripes about the women liking the MC too much(Can't believe that's an issue). In this type of game and setting it only makes sense. I mean it's not like you left home when you were 9 because your "Landlord" kicked you out and now you've returned home after years in the unknown to live with your "Landlady" because your "Landlord" died.

I like this game though. (y)
Sorry to disappoint but you reunite with your Landlady and her two daughters in the next release. One of them is sweet and shy while the other one is hard-headed and hates everything you do. One day you see a side to her that she never showed ANYONE. Seeing that you understand the real her, her clothes almost instantly rip off her body while she launches herself at you.
Your landlady and the other sweet sister don't mind sharing because it's all in the family.

THE ABOVE TEXT IS NOT TRUE. I AM IN THE MIDDLE OF CODING THE LAST SCENE FOR THE NEXT RELEASE AND NEEDED A BREAK SO I LEFT THAT STUPID COMMENT.

On a more serious note, thank you for leaving a comment and liking my game so far. To be fair to the person who brought up the 'everyone likes mc' issue, he/she didn't bring it up distastefully so I didn't really take it as a negative comment. But thank you again for such a nice comment. Hope you like the next chapter!

bjhbjh1234

Jul 3, 2020
On a more serious note, thank you for leaving a comment and liking my game so far. To be fair to the person who brought up the 'everyone likes mc' issue, he/she didn't bring it up distastefully so I didn't really take it as a negative comment. But thank you again for such a nice comment. Hope you like the next chapter!
I think most of the girls have a valid reason for liking the MC. The only one I found weird was the girl with bodyguard.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Gotta say, all the girls featured seem good, but the one who especially has my attention is this character here (seen with Ivar):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's hoping we get more scenes with her (and MC actually interacts with her this time around) in the upcoming update.

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
Gotta say, all the girls featured seem good, but the one who especially has my attention is this character here (seen with Ivar):

Here's hoping we get more scenes with her (and MC actually interacts with her this time around) in the upcoming update.
First thought was, "Hey, that's Silk Fox from Jade Empire."

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JJJ84

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
So..No release yet? :( On the patreon post from may 2nd I think it said within the next 2 days.. Must be caught up in travel and/or connection issues then.. was looking forward to an update

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
compiled the game 10 mins ago. playing through again, sorry! Super paranoid about non generic path bugs
I didn't mean to rush you, was just genuinely curious at the state of things with the information you gave us before. I see the update is out now, still can't get sofort payments to work on patreon, might just jump the gun and use paypal this time to check it all out. Pretty excited about the update so thanks!

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
I didn't mean to rush you, was just genuinely curious at the state of things with the information you gave us before. I see the update is out now, still can't get sofort payments to work on patreon, might just jump the gun and use paypal this time to check it all out. Pretty excited about the update so thanks!
You didn’t rush me haha thanks though. That was a genuine sorry because I hate that I didn’t meet the deadline I set for myself. I was also working on a walkthrough that will help get an optimal end (All LI content). Currently on my phone so if the game isn’t uploaded here by the time I wake up, I’ll do it myself. Thanks for waiting

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
You didn’t rush me haha thanks though. That was a genuine sorry because I hate that I didn’t meet the deadline I set for myself. I was also working on a walkthrough that will help get an optimal end (All LI content). Currently on my phone so if the game isn’t uploaded here by the time I wake up, I’ll do it myself. Thanks for waiting
Haha, then it's all good. I was a little worried that I couldn't find newer info and things went silent, glad it all worked out! I just purchased it on itch, patreon still wanted me to add a creditcard to paypal -.- no idea why sofort payment isn't an option on check out.. It's kind of ridiculous how hard "they" make it to get money to you.. Anyways i'mma check out the update :D

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] The Swordbearer [v0.2b] [Caramel Cowboy] [OS@956MB, HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 956MB
MyRepack-YAC size: 357MB

PC = / /

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :giggle:

Last edited:

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
fingers crossed for increase in recognition and popularity, resulting in much better support.
this game/dev surely deserves way more than 28 patrons only...
Which is why I'm adding incest / optional NTR / optional loli / optional furry and a LI with deathstar sized tits in the next update.
(joke)

Honestly, even 28 is very rewarding. When I started this, I expected to have none. But then people started supporting on patreon and even here. The support and comments I got on f95 were so great and that pushed me to continue even more. So that's more than enough to keep me going. Of course, more $ from patreon would be great since I could keep my day job on hold and focus on this even more(cost of living isn't that high in my country).

Personally, the updates always feel short for me because I want to throw so much content out there. I wanted 0.2a and 0.2b to be one release. 2 months is a lot of time but I get to do this only in my free time so I render as much as I can. I can make the sacrifice of less images and more text but I'm not a fan of those games. I like having multiple poses/expressions in a conversation but I was worried about file size getting too big. Luckily we have heroes like FAPmaster369 who compress the game. (If anyone else has compressed this game before, you're a hero too) . So I guess I'll stick to multiple renders and only cut down if it becomes a big problem in the future.

Sorry this ended up going off-topic :LOL:
Thank you for such kind words.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Which is why I'm adding incest / optional NTR / optional loli / optional furry and a LI with deathstar sized tits in the next update.
(joke)

Honestly, even 28 is very rewarding. When I started this, I expected to have none. But then people started supporting on patreon and even here. The support and comments I got on f95 were so great and that pushed me to continue even more. So that's more than enough to keep me going. Of course, more $ from patreon would be great since I could keep my day job on hold and focus on this even more(cost of living isn't that high in my country).

Personally, the updates always feel short for me because I want to throw so much content out there. I wanted 0.2a and 0.2b to be one release. 2 months is a lot of time but I get to do this only in my free time so I render as much as I can. I can make the sacrifice of less images and more text but I'm not a fan of those games. I like having multiple poses/expressions in a conversation but I was worried about file size getting too big. Luckily we have heroes like FAPmaster369 who compress the game. (If anyone else has compressed this game before, you're a hero too) . So I guess I'll stick to multiple renders and only cut down if it becomes a big problem in the future.

Sorry this ended up going off-topic :LOL:
Thank you for such kind words.
you just keep doing what are you doing now(y)
with steady releases the game could easily become one of the very best around.
and if one has/makes real quality, sooner or later, there should come success/support.

4.40 star(s) 53 Votes