3.20 star(s) 25 Votes

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Seriously, you might want to talk to a mental health professional if that's really how you feel.
I don't usually chime in on this shit but that post actually made me worried for your mental/emotional wellbeing...
He does this in any VN thread that has even the slightest inkling of NTR or features any sexually active woman prior to meeting the MCs. Literally every one, and if you disagree, he calls you a beta cuck or some such thing. This 100% is the mentality of a predator/pedophile. I'm not saying he is, but a common reason older men turn to younger girls (at least what I've worked with) is that older women are 'soiled'. Younger girls are more naïve to depravity, or in another sense, more 'pure'. Naivety and pure are, in todays society, a word that usually means virgin when it comes to girls. Mix that with this 'alpha' mentality he seems to think stands above all else and you have someone that's pretty dangerous.

The other view is that he's actually a 13-14 year old boy that thinks pretending to be a Chad-ish alpha is the shit. Either way, it reeks of a messed up, most likely sexually and physically abusive childhood. Hard to get good read on someone via text, though. He could just as easily be Jon Brower Minnoch's long lost brother withering away in his grandmother's basement.

Edit: Over a year later and people are still triggered enough by this to facepalm it? Woof. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
Naivety and pure are, in todays society, a word that usually means virgin when it comes to girls.
Naivety comes to an end sooner or later. What can really be considered as purity are principles and beliefs, and these, firstly, are not formed quickly, and secondly, need to be tested and confirmed. So the best option is a girl of 20-28 years who has successfully resisted all the challenges and temptations of the modern world, then she can be called pure, innocent and virgin.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Naivety comes to an end sooner or later. What can really be considered as purity are principles and beliefs, and these, firstly, are not formed quickly, and secondly, need to be tested and confirmed. So the best option is a girl of 20-28 years who has successfully resisted all the challenges and temptations of the modern world, then she can be called pure, innocent and virgin.
You should then buy a plane ticket and become a Taliban. :LOL:
( unless you're already one, ofc)

Doug2009189

Jan 22, 2018
Can you not subject us normal folks to your verbal diarrhea. Also get help.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
Wow... A lot of hostility in this thread already!

Looks Great! I really enjoyed Haley's Story (cuck-free). I'm looking forward to the 1st full release.

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
Strange, I'm 29 years old and have had no intimate or sexual experience, is there something wrong with me? Not everyone has found themselves in a dumpster.
And I'm not worried, I just know what I want. And if I don't get it, I'd rather stay a virgin than let a dirty whore touch me. I'd rather play World of Warcraft for the rest of my life.
This has to be some kind of a comedy bit. You are just putting on an act, aren't you?

Roninsoul7

Mar 24, 2020
I can attest that some people just wait for the right person to come along. Two of my longtime friends didn't have sexual intercourse until they were married, one in his mid-twenties, and the other in his late twenties. Also both of them had multiple offers to change that status quite early in high school, and both decided to wait. There are people who do wish to wait for the right person, not just the right now person, and it's neither better or worse than not waiting, but it is a choice and shouldn't be derided just because you don't agree with it.

I didn't have a choice about waiting, and it was something I really wish I did, because that damaged me being so young, and my biological mother deciding she could do what she wanted because I was her "property", the feminazi way of thinking incarnate. So don't deride someone for their choice, be happy they actually get to have one.

LazyName

Aug 17, 2017
The writing is pretty good but the pursuit of making a mc with the perfect male form kinda made the mc look hilarious. Daz or whatever modeler cant seem to make clothes fit on a muscular frame in a natural way. He genuinely looks like he has bigger tits than the female love interests. When he takes his shirt off he looks mostly normal but when hes fully clothed i cant help but chuckle at how awful it looks.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
I can attest that some people just wait for the right person to come along. Two of my longtime friends didn't have sexual intercourse until they were married, one in his mid-twenties, and the other in his late twenties. Also both of them had multiple offers to change that status quite early in high school, and both decided to wait. There are people who do wish to wait for the right person, not just the right now person, and it's neither better or worse than not waiting, but it is a choice and shouldn't be derided just because you don't agree with it.

I didn't have a choice about waiting, and it was something I really wish I did, because that damaged me being so young, and my biological mother deciding she could do what she wanted because I was her "property", the feminazi way of thinking incarnate. So don't deride someone for their choice, be happy they actually get to have one.
First off, thank you for putting some things into perspective as well as for sharing, but you're a tad off the mark, sadly.

Granted, the problem with their posts has to do with choice, it's not about them wanting their first to be a virgin, but about having chosen to express their position in a most detestable way: by equating sex-positivity with immaturity, stupidity, and whoring (in turn deriding sex-workers).[1][2] And on their position being challenged having opted to running down anyone being unfazed about their partner having had sex before, and to top it all off, making deflorations out to be 'successes'.[3] So, it's not about deriding their choice, but about firmly rejecting their ideas and mindset.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
TTP-The taming of the brat - Mod banner_V2.jpg

Mod features:
- additional background music for the game, adapted to the scenes (can be switched to the original an dback while playing)
- a music jukebox for playing the tracks manually
- MC renaming function
- additional game setting (change/adjust dialog text font, size, outlines, text background, game quick menu)
- toggle the character side image
- a shortcut key for my Mod menu ("Shift" + "k")
- new with v0.05: added the game variable to my Mod (but cheating is not needed so far)
- new since v0.10: a walkthrough and WT+ hints (activate it by pressing the walkthrough button again in my Mod menu)
- new since v0.45: RePlay, a scene replay/gallery function
- new since v0.65: named saves
- new since v0.80: second Mod variant without additional music tracks

==========================================
April. 2, 2024:
Updated the Mod for the new game version v0.9999...
(added a choice again for Belle or Elena route at the chapter start)
==========================================

Download Mod v0.9999AudioWT (~52MB)
with music/walkthrough/cheat/replay
-

Download Mod v0.9999WT (~1MB)
with walkthrough/cheat/replay
-

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.999AudioWT (~525MB)
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
TTB_01.jpg TTB_02.jpg TTB_03.jpg TTB_04.jpg TTB_05.jpg TTB_06.jpg TTB_07.jpg TTB_08.jpg

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Made a Mod for the game with some music tracks + you can adjust some additional game settings like the font / font size etc.

View attachment 1421201

Download Mod for the Epilogue (~32MB)
WorkUpload -

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 1421207 View attachment 1421208 View attachment 1421209 View attachment 1421210 View attachment 1421211
never stop adding music to your mods
They are awesome :)
also thank you for adding music to your mods especially a certain one...but not gonna drop names since it's not polite to do that in another games thread :p
Thank you for your hard work :)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I was wondering if the developers were going to try to slip by the Patreon censors by using cousins. Then I noticed something. There are two script files in my download. I don't remember whether I downloaded the game from here or from Patreon. But the active script explicitly labels Elena as the MC's cousin, and Belle as her niece, making Belle also the MC's cousin (once removed). But the alternate script has Elena as the MC's 'old friend', so that neither she nor Belle are related to the MC at all.

It would seem that the developers have already planned for when the Patreon overlords step in.

Of course, it's probably only a matter of time before someone creates a mod where Elena is the MC's sister, and Belle is their daughter. :eek: :ROFLMAO:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
If only I knew any of these "modders"....

Seriously, cousin/niece fits the story. Elena as a sister would maybe still work. But Belle as a daughter - doesn't fit for me so far. There would have been some changes in the story for that.

Because of the two script files: it took me some time to realize that. I had always wondered why my Mod changes in the "Prologue-pt.rpy" are not taken over in the game... Also, the second file is "hidden" because it's only available as rpyc, you have to decompile it again with Unren to make changes. And I think the "pt" in the file name is definitely for "Patreon"...

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Seriously, cousin/niece fits the story. Elena as a sister would maybe still work. But Belle as a daughter - doesn't fit for me so far. There would have been some changes in the story for that.
Not all that many. Belle could have been away to school and staying with Elena's and the MC's other sister, until that one gave up and sent Belle back home. There would have to be reverses of references to Mom and Auntie, which would be time-consuming since they are all hardcoded, but doable.

Would I play it? Probably not. It wouldn't be worth it for me, as I'm just fine the way it is. Cousins are taboo enough! :) But some might like that.

By the way, I hope you are correcting all the typos that appear in this release. If they used a proofreader... they need a new one.

Reactions: botc76

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Per Patreon, the game is now out on Android:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The taming of the brat android port and plans

Hey

Well, we released our demo. With our idea. And most of you seemed to like it. At least that's what I could tell from the comments.

So, we'll be working in earnest. The schedule will be just like Haley's. On or around the 20'th of every month. And I'll be trying to make weekly updates.

Viit

3.20 star(s) 25 Votes