3.20 star(s) 25 Votes

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] The Taming of the Brat [v0.50] [Viitgames] [HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 618MB
Repack size: 257MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) =
(Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :giggle:

Last edited:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Mhm. Hot scene indeed. Would have appreciated a choice at a certain point of the story though, but I guess that's not the story the dev wants to tell.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Mhm. Hot scene indeed. Would have appreciated a choice at a certain point of the story though, but I guess that's not the story the dev wants to tell.
I don't understand. You have a choice for the MC to stay or leave, plus, to even get that far your points with the LI can't be below a certain level.

Perhaps you are looking for choices within the 'hot scene'. No variations there.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I don't understand. You have a choice for the MC to stay or leave, plus, to even get that far your points with the LI can't be below a certain level.

Perhaps you are looking for choices within the 'hot scene'. No variations there.
I looked back into the game, and as I suspected leaving did not solve my "problem". The choice I was looking for is on a more fundamental level: "Do you really want to drink that quarter of a gin glass?" Yes / No.

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
"Do you really want to drink that quarter of a gin glass?" Yes / No.
I kind of cringed at that point too; but hey! it is the nature of addiction and rehabilitation, I quite understand the necessity of the absence of choice at that point, having the choice would probaly result in paradoxes further down the line

[EDIT] I should also say, I would have preferred a Single Malt or at a push a sipping Burbon [/EDIT]

Reactions: Ghosthands

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I looked back into the game, and as I suspected leaving did not solve my "problem". The choice I was looking for is on a more fundamental level: "Do you really want to drink that quarter of a gin glass?" Yes / No.
Ah, yes! I had always figured that something like that would happen. It's too big a part of his story for the MC not to be tempted at some point. And while a choice there would have been nice, I agree that it must be the developer's intention for there to be no choice in the matter.

Now we see what happens with THAT problem as the game progresses.

Last edited:
Reactions: drisarter and oaiki

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Am I misremembering or were the Haley renders actually better..? Maybe I've been spoiled, but these seem..... bad? Everyone looks the same, bland. Clearly I can't do better, but Viit can do better!

Christ that's a lot of spelling errors. Am I misremembering that too? Was Haley that bad too? "worryed" ? "Devl's spawn" ? "It's upstetting to see an aunt an nice so at odds" ? Come on. Now you're doing it on purpose.
I'm honestly surprised so many people are still supporting this dev after Haley Story. This is clearly a drop in quality.

Reactions: qaywsx

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I'm honestly surprised so many people are still supporting this dev after Haley Story. This is clearly a drop in quality.
Funny, for me it's the other way around. I really liked Haley's Story at the beginning, but at some point I stopped playing it. This here had a kind of rough start, but I like it more and more. But that's of course personal liking/opinion here.

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 1559068

Aug. 25, 2022:
I've updated the Mod for the new game version v0.50

Download Mod v0.50 (~94MB)
WorkUpload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.50 (~397MB)
Workupload -

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 1947068 View attachment 1947069 View attachment 1947070 View attachment 1947071 View attachment 1947072 View attachment 1947073 View attachment 1947074
thx for the mod update, KoGa3~ ^_^

fumitu

Jun 9, 2017
View attachment 1559068

Aug. 25, 2022:
I've updated the Mod for the new game version v0.50

Download Mod v0.50 (~94MB)
WorkUpload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.50 (~397MB)
Workupload -

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 1947068 View attachment 1947069 View attachment 1947070 View attachment 1947071 View attachment 1947072 View attachment 1947073 View attachment 1947074
oida, danke dass du immer so schnell bist :)
oida, thanks for being that fast :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: KoGa3

drisarter

Jun 12, 2017
I believe viitgames is a 2-person team: viit and prolemy.
I am not having a go (and I hope it doesn't come across that way!) or saying that it matters in any way (unlike in a game there's nothing bothersome about a typo in a forum post), but I think there's something quite funny about misspelling one of the developers' names (ptolemy) in a post partly about typos !!

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I am not having a go (and I hope it doesn't come across that way!) or saying that it matters in any way (unlike in a game there's nothing bothersome about a typo in a forum post), but I think there's something quite funny about misspelling one of the developers' names (ptolemy) in a post partly about typos !!
:ROFLMAO: Well, I fird my provereader, so, hopfully, that won't happpen agaian.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I tried because I did at least get the ending I wanted with their last game and the throuple. Well, 2 throuples. Thought i'd try this because while some people didn't like certain parts of the last game I didn't mind it sooooo....

I don't quite know what to make of it.

On the one hand the 2 main girls are interesting on the other hand the MC isn't.

I think the downside is the title for me. The brat in question is one of the only lively things about the game adding a bit of personality. I'm not sure how it would look if that personality was removed.

It takes a lot for me to get into male MC's at the best of times. The last one they made was likeable due to the banter, he had a fun side.

I guess I just find this MC really boring. He's a bit bland and really hard to like. I hate skipping scenes in story based games, it defeats the whole purpose. The problem is the MC isn't able to carry the game. The main character should be the central pillar the holds up the game but here he's being carried by the girls because they are infinitely more interesting than he is.

The whole alcoholism is a good way of adding a struggle but that alone does not make a character interesting.

I think it might be a gender issue. I know guys can self insert and add their own personality which would probably make it far better for them. sadly i'm not a guy so can't do that which might be where the disconnect is. Probably is a me issue.

Anywhooo, girls are great, just not quite sold on the whole taming thing considering she's practically carrying the game. Not sure how well it will hold up if she's toned down.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I had somehow the same issues at the beginning of the game like Avaron above, even the MC is the same gender as myself. But at some point I kinda "changed the view" to the game: for me it's not a typical first person one where you completely identify with the MC (and you mostly don't see the mc in person anyway). It's now more like a third person game, or maybe better like watching a movie / tv series with a main character, but you are still "only" watching it. Since this change the game works for me, I've now fun with it.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I tried because I did at least get the ending I wanted with their last game and the throuple. Well, 2 throuples. Thought i'd try this because while some people didn't like certain parts of the last game I didn't mind it sooooo....

I don't quite know what to make of it.

On the one hand the 2 main girls are interesting on the other hand the MC isn't.

I think the downside is the title for me. The brat in question is one of the only lively things about the game adding a bit of personality. I'm not sure how it would look if that personality was removed.

It takes a lot for me to get into male MC's at the best of times. The last one they made was likeable due to the banter, he had a fun side.

I guess I just find this MC really boring. He's a bit bland and really hard to like. I hate skipping scenes in story based games, it defeats the whole purpose. The problem is the MC isn't able to carry the game. The main character should be the central pillar the holds up the game but here he's being carried by the girls because they are infinitely more interesting than he is.

The whole alcoholism is a good way of adding a struggle but that alone does not make a character interesting.

I think it might be a gender issue. I know guys can self insert and add their own personality which would probably make it far better for them. sadly i'm not a guy so can't do that which might be where the disconnect is. Probably is a me issue.

Anywhooo, girls are great, just not quite sold on the whole taming thing considering she's practically carrying the game. Not sure how well it will hold up if she's toned down.
What I like about the MC is the way the developer juxtaposes his thoughts with his words and actions. It is what makes him interesting to me, because you're right, on the surface he's pretty bland. But that contrast between thought and deed is what makes this MC fun for me.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
What I like about the MC is the way the developer juxtaposes his thoughts with his words and actions. It is what makes him interesting to me, because you're right, on the surface he's pretty bland. But that contrast between thought and deed is what makes this MC fun for me.
screenshot0001.png

:KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor
3.20 star(s) 25 Votes