• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others - The technician [v0.02] [ASD001]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Ai Shoujo Fan

The Technician 0.01

Very boring, to be honest. It doesn't even deserve two stars.

The engine is laggy as hell. I am guessing that it is a Blender engine game. I never played one before, but considering that this is the very first Blender engine game that I ever played among the thousands of PG and adult games I've installed, I have to wonder why this developer thought it would be a good idea to use an unpopular engine.

I couldn't figure out how to get the game into Windowed mode (with borders). I tried pressing Alt + Enter, but that didn't work. I tried clicking on Settings several times from the Main Menu, and that just made some loud error noises but no Settings screen actually appeared. I guess the developer didn't even bother making an Settings screen.

You start the game as a guy standing outside the house and you can walk to three green circles and hold down the E key to interact (fix) whatever object is there like a washer machine or an air conditioner. I really fail to see the point in this. It was a wasted effort. Might as well just have him walk directly up to her and say "repairs are done, let's f*".

After the three repairs are done, you get stupid sex scenes. Just basically a very short boring movie clip of them doing this or that. The strange thing is the developer wants us to hold down W and the Shift Key at the same time to play these boring sex clips. Why not just have a "Start" and "Pause" button or something? Why require us to hold down weird key combinations?

During the sex clips, if you try moving the camera around, it causes the UI to get blurry and there are afterimage effects of the UI being dragged around as you move your camera around. Weird stuff.

The house, furniture, neighborhood, and model assets are okay although they look a little grainy and/or blurry.

But to me, this is a pointless game. Not at all fun. Might as well just make a YouTube video (or Daily Motion since YouTube doesn't allow adult content) of the several sex clips, but I honestly would not even bother watching the video as it doesn't excite me at all.

The game is unique in that it features Thai people instead of the typical Americans, Russians, Japanese, and Hispanics. But the models and graphics weren't good enough to make me appreciate the Thai characters, and them speaking Thai language while their mouth and lips were out of sync wasn't anything special for me.

To me, this game just shows some basic ability to put together a few things in a game engine, but the creative result is that it doesn't entertain anyone and isn't fun to play. I wouldn't waste time installing this game.