• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Completed - The Ten Heroines [Final] [Almonds & Big Milk]

1. 2.00 star(s)

SparkCarrot

Not bother to play this one, the story is generic, the events are boring, the characters are also as generic as the story, the MC that has been suck into the videogame, and has a rape kink.

Lack of deep relationships with the companions, the battle system is not as complicated as you could expect, and a weird choice to add level up potions early in the game, make this game a breeze. HCG is fine but not great either, not funny or rewarding in any form.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

SunlessXre

Decided to put up a review for this, just to give some perspective for anyone who may think of playing. i myself was kind of excited cause i love J-art, harems, isekai's, and tfantasy.

mind you. i'm not a professional reviewer obviously, so this is all biased. still, i hope it helps.

real rating is between Average-to-Poor
    verdict: Not worth playing

so lets start out with what this game is
    this is a very short, with 1-3 hours gametime(took me 3:59 hours, although i got stuck on a part, and wasted alot of time)100% linear story game. theres no sidequests or content, and no gameplay outside the story, and a few shops.
    the 10 endings are decided at the end after you defeat the boss by communicating with the heroine of choice. so the question is, how good is the story?

The story----
    the story is incredibly simple. you are sucked into a video game you just bought, and your goal is to defeat the 2 Dark "magicians", and defeat the evil lord seeking to kill the hero. that's pretty much it. basically no worldbuilding, lore or characterization throughout really, which we will get into next.

the characters----
    each of the characters are witless, paperthin cardboard cutouts, with nice character art. they have no development, beyond serving you cause you said so, bad dialogue, probably partially due to translation, and no motivations for going along with you or the story at all. there are some stand-out characters who seem a little more interesting/acceptable than the others, but they are all pretty bad, including the MC.

but what about the dialogue? the dialogue is generally bad, both in the H scenes, and in general play, which just goes to show how incredibly simple the characters are. there are also some translation issues, with weird or confusing dialogue at parts, and some lines ended up in the naming box instead of the actual dialogue box, making them unreadable

okay. so the dialogue, characters, and story are pretty bad. but what about the H scenes? this is a H game. so it has to have good scenes.
    well. the Art is actually pretty good. but each scene consists of only 1 still, with semi animated parts for the protag thrusting, which looks pretty polished. but it has really poor dialogue. not much more to say.

well, what about the game itself, how does it play?
    the game is a story locked open-world. as you progress in the story, you unlock more areas. the 3 towns consist of walking exposition posts that look like npcs, and 2-3 shops, and an inn. theres nothing to do in them besides progressing the main quest. enemies appear at story specific places, and don't respawn, and there are 2 optional heroines(2 "side events"). there are maybe 8-12 total areas. most are useless after you complete the once.

the game uses the vanilla RPGM leveling, equipping and combat systems. so equipment is class locked, and everyones classes are pre-determined. with 2-3 artifact/accessory items useable by everyone, and 3 linear tiers of each classes equipment. e.g. iron sword, mithral sword, dragon sword. there is also 1 infinite Boss-arena, which has random item drops, and 5 boss types.
    difficulty setting just changes starting level(either 25, or 50 for MC). i played hard, although i recommend easy. will just speed up battles.

the game also isn't fully polished. theres 1 staircase that leads to an inescapable room, a couple walkable walls, etc. but nothing really beyond that.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Genji

The game is pretty good but i dont think its fully completed yet.There is some bugs here and there and weird translation,but so far you can understand.The MC doesnt seem to be a bad guy,he is some sort of nice gyaru oh that love rape foreplay.Most of the girl are virgin except one girl that used to be a sex worker before she isekaid into this world.Her ending is the best in my opinion.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    Second ending is True end reality ending
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    .Also,there should be 10 ending because each girl have their own ending.The sex scene are clunky,only 2 pic together and same repetitive scene with each girl.The game not even close to Renryu masterpiece.Anyway,you can play this game if you dont have anything better to do.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Zalzany

I did 3 for average, story is ok, and art is good, censored but Japenses game so that is expected. It is RPGM VX some don't like that, but my fave RPGM Pricncess and Conquest is so yeah its just annoying how long it took to get it so I can alt enter for fullscreen with out it being black but I fixed that with the other formentioned game a long time ago.

Ok the bad, the sex is very 2 star if not one, cg not bad, clunky animation yet again its RPGM not unity I am not expecting flawless 20+ fps animations or any animiations to be hones in RPGM. But its the whole dialogue, like guy has to rip every ones clothes off and says its his kink it was almost silly or funny at first by the like 5 th girl its like all feel really bland and similiar. Not saying I need unique but the fact that he is having time of his life but the girls are like when is this shit over, then they add an O face to the girl at the end even though they aren't orgasaming.

I guess I am too spoiled with games where the MC rocks their world, this guy is just plowing away and has a rape fetish so he is like fuck getting you there bitch its all about me!" Its like dude calm down the shit is much better when they are dripping wet, and they need some romance and or foreplay for that shit, I mean be rough with the shit but this rips clothes off and hop on them not ready shit is not my thing, its like dude you need lube to constantly be doing that shit even if they are consenting they seem more like they are ready for foreplay now, not a big dick. Its like the writer has no clue how big dicks and sex work you need lube, or them to be loose as fuck or its not very great for any of you. Also natures makes best lube, and this is guy fuck forplay and arousing you I am in a video game!
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Yamemai

The gameplay is like most other RPGmaker games, but some of the bugs/problems just killed it for me.
    Aka: Don't bother exploring--some of the maps causes you to be stuck due to no return point/poor use of switches
    Maps being:
    1. The zombie fort--one of the stairs has no return point
    2. The tower in the desert--if you leave and come back, the monster doesn't spawn, thus the portals can't spawn, leaving you stuck.

Animation was chunky as well, and would have preferred stills.
    The pictures [One for each girl, for a total of 10] were alright otherwise.

Didn't bother with reading the story/text, mainly due to the MTL bit, so not sure here.
    Nor tried finding the endings.

All-in-all, seemed like the dev could have done better.