4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

imdrops

Apr 29, 2018
I am in Germany and downloading something that has copyright instead of buying it can get me some retarded fines. Just wanted to know. Made a paypal to be safer anyway.

aikiriu

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I am in Germany and downloading something that has copyright instead of buying it can get me some retarded fines. Just wanted to know. Made a paypal to be safer anyway.
I don't use anything copyrighted, nor is the game copyrighted by itself. Download it, break it apart, draw mustaches on all characters and release a patch. I don't mind xD

imdrops

Apr 29, 2018
Nah, that's not the reason I asked. From what I understood, you can get a fine (they send you a mail if they catch you downloading something copyrighted and you have to pay it or say you didn't and sometimes go to court), if you download copyrighted material, just for downloading it... That sucks since the fines are kinda high and I don't know if this sites hosts copyrighted games or they are all free ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
If anyone knows better can help me understand it since I am not too sure

aikiriu

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Nah, that's not the reason I asked. From what I understood, you can get a fine (they send you a mail if they catch you downloading something copyrighted and you have to pay it or say you didn't and sometimes go to court), if you download copyrighted material, just for downloading it... That sucks since the fines are kinda high and I don't know if this sites hosts copyrighted games or they are all free ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Seems like your problems can be solved with a vpn ^^

Reactions: Alley_Cat

imdrops

Apr 29, 2018
I asked a friend and he said I should be safe downloading anything I want with a vpn+dns, not sure but if you say vpn works for that, I will try

CatNip23

Game Developer
May 13, 2020
Loved it!
Do you plan on putting a gallery in the game for the scenes?
Will keep this game on my radar.

MoPoRoNo

Apr 17, 2020
The story first appeared to have a clear theme: the protagonist is the only one with a penis in the world. Then, that theme got thrown out and I don't know where the story is heading now. ..Story is weak right now.

Renders look great, but some of them are still a bit noisy, like the mcmk *.png ones.

The only CGs I care about are the protagonist posing with her penis: sitting, standing, lying, stretching, etc. The story-telling doesn't make me care about any of the other characters because of too little time or lack of characterization. I know, bizarre that none of the sex matters :unsure:

Gallery should be a high-priority feature. Right now, I'll do with UnRen.bat.

"Futa" was used in the in-game text a few times: please do not use that word to describe a character unless she has a penis and vagina, which none currently do. ..I know, might sound autistic to delineate the various terms to describe feminine people with penis.

aikiriu

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
The story first appeared to have a clear theme: the protagonist is the only one with a penis in the world. Then, that theme got thrown out and I don't know where the story is heading now. ..Story is weak right now.

Renders look great, but some of them are still a bit noisy, like the mcmk *.png ones.

The only CGs I care about are the protagonist posing with her penis: sitting, standing, lying, stretching, etc. The story-telling doesn't make me care about any of the other characters because of too little time or lack of characterization. I know, bizarre that none of the sex matters :unsure:

Gallery should be a high-priority feature. Right now, I'll do with UnRen.bat.

"Futa" was used in the in-game text a few times: please do not use that word to describe a character unless she has a penis and vagina, which none currently do. ..I know, might sound autistic to delineate the various terms to describe feminine people with penis.
The last bit is not entirely true and to be honest is the only term I like. Also there's a reason I'm leaving out the rest of the word -nari ;)

BigTexas29

Dec 16, 2019
Just played through 0.3. It was a lot of fun and the renders look amazing. I'm really excited to see where this story goes. Keep up the great work

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
"Copyright" means the creator is granted the rights over distribution of their material. For simplicity's sake, it's granted by default and it generally means you can't copy and/or distribute someone's work without their permission. The law exists to protect creators so that they can profit from their work.

If the creator literally gives you the permission to download their work, there are no issues. No laws are being broken, copyright is respected, everything's good.

ShadowReaper93

May 12, 2020
Will return back here when i tried the game with a honest opinion

Honest opinion so far.

1: The game startup are amazing even on low performance Ren'Py friendly laptops.
2: For only like 1gb-ish so am i not that picky the Mega link worked like a charm and it was a quick download and extraction with WinRar on Windows 10.
3: It could have been more of an original game menu and settings window for instead of using the deafult one that everyone are using nowadays when they make VN in Ren'Py.
4: What is wrong with the lightning map in the VN seriously i am running it on the lowest visual lightning on my laptop and yet it's like a headlight beam from a truck right in my eyes.
5: Pretty lazy intro of the main protaganist. "My name is (Insert name) and I'm 18 years old" well it's a pretty standard intro but i feel it could have been better story-wise with some background or another setting for the main prot.
6: And there is a lot of typo errors such as "my mom said i got to go to gocery".

Well those are the parts i am really down voting so far. Now for the better parts.

1: Renders looks good and so does the models.
2: Intro seem to be well made if you look past the typos and grammar.
3: Character development are pretty decent.

Last edited:

aikiriu

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Will return back here when i tried the game with a honest opinion

Honest opinion so far.

1: The game startup are amazing even on low performance Ren'Py friendly laptops.
2: For only like 1gb-ish so am i not that picky the Mega link worked like a charm and it was a quick download and extraction with WinRar on Windows 10.
3: It could have been more of an original game menu and settings window for instead of using the deafult one that everyone are using nowadays when they make VN in Ren'Py.
4: What is wrong with the lightning map in the VN seriously i am running it on the lowest visual lightning on my laptop and yet it's like a headlight beam from a truck right in my eyes.
5: Pretty lazy intro of the main protaganist. "My name is (Insert name) and I'm 18 years old" well it's a pretty standard intro but i feel it could have been better story-wise with some background or another setting for the main prot.
6: And there is a lot of typo errors such as "my mom said i got to go to gocery".

Well those are the parts i am really down voting so far. Now for the better parts.

1: Renders looks good and so does the models.
2: Intro seem to be well made if you look past the typos and grammar.
3: Character development are pretty decent.
Thank you for the feedback. ^^

Apr 25, 2019
i'll admit, i was disappointed by the lack of pussy on the "futas" but since there were no men, new men need to be made i guess.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I guess what the men killed is still there.
I think the babies would be women or dickgirls or born males could be more feminized.
Futas or dickgirls are actually females with something extra and a woman bred by them,
the baby would be more feminine, I guess. :unsure:

But this is a fantasy/science fiction story and the Dev decides what's going to happen. ^^

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes