4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I didn't get an alert about this, and now I'm going to have an anxiety attack about missing the first page on more WIN threads.

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Virus that only kills male?
No surprise in fantasy world I suppose.
There's a sci-fi book out there that has this same idea. The classic, The White Plague, is about a man's attempt at revenge for his family being killed in Ireland by a bomber terrorist. The scientist releases a plague that kills the women and is carried by the men.

Jun 5, 2018
there aren't that many games out there are like this very few so I'm glad there is one I liked. I hope this continues I'm really liking it so far

Aerlwyn

Dec 20, 2019
Looking forward to more of this as seems worth watching for more content. Hope to see the Dev do more with it.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Virus that only kills male?
No surprise in fantasy world I suppose.
It wouldn't even be difficult. All you would need is to target the SRY gene with CRISPR. Sufficiently methylate it, and we'd no longer be able to make testosterone. Or degrade the gene, which is what CRISPR did in the first place

Fortunately last I checked ovo-ovo fertilisation was being worked on. Haven't heard if it has been successful yet.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vgyew

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Same, bro. Almost all games these days are hermaphrodites, and that's a really specific thing to choose to add to a game. Personally, I loathe it and it truly ruins the whole game for me. Only reason I'm even posting this is to gauge the feedback; I can't be alone in this.

Bartlett

Jan 21, 2018
Same, bro. Almost all games these days are hermaphrodites, and that's a really specific thing to choose to add to a game. Personally, I loathe it and it truly ruins the whole game for me. Only reason I'm even posting this is to gauge the feedback; I can't be alone in this.
From experience, it seems more like the opposite and good old fashioned futa is basically relegated to Japanese games or the occasional crappy 2D thing with bad design and mediocre art. I dunno if it's just an issue with availability of models or what, but anything that's 3D seems to inevitably be dicks only, possibly because there's usually 27 other women with vaginas. It's annoying if you ask me. Which is why I'm hoping this one will buck the trend.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
...this game would appear to be a thinly veiled excuse to portray women with bubble butts being fucked by a giant cocked futa.
Why stop there? :cool: Become the TRUE alpha: have a hyperbutt the size of several, lesser women! They shall cower in fear when the tremors of your unearthly flubberdonk shake the firmament! For great justice!
Pregnancy is not a fetish of mine (quite the opposite in fact)...
Interesting. I've never heard of one untaken by the ancient, primordial thrall of babby-makin'. :devilish:

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 23 Votes