4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I'm gonna focus on the story, but I'll give you some good shots of bubble butts. :)
Then from what you've shown in the demo I assume this will involve the MC banging loads of women to re-populate the Earth. Pregnancy is not a fetish of mine (quite the opposite in fact) but I can move past it when only the act itself is portrayed; actually showing the consequences of impregnation is a no-no for me.

That being said, make the game you want to make, I have other options.

Jin56

Sep 1, 2018
I do love me a game actual futa in it. I always like quality futa games are always lacking and this seems to be going so somewhere good. at the very least it ticks a lot of boxes for me. with that being said the girldfriend could be a little thicker. she looked just a little to skinny for the this world's premise.

aikiriu

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I do love me a game actual futa in it. I always like quality futa games are always lacking and this seems to be going so somewhere good. at the very least it ticks a lot of boxes for me. with that being said the girldfriend could be a little thicker. she looked just a little to skinny for the this world's premise.
The idea is that the virus affects them while they get older.

Last edited:

vultron

May 19, 2018
Male protagonist: 3000+

Futa/Trans protagonist: 67

The numbers down bare out his/her complaint. LMAO

If there is any genre that is out of control it's all the incest games there's just so many like I ain't against them but how many times do we need play as a guy who fucks his mom and sisters? lol

Even the Futa games we got often end up fucking family. haha

Reactions: philo10

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
From experience, it seems more like the opposite and good old fashioned futa is basically relegated to Japanese games or the occasional crappy 2D thing with bad design and mediocre art. I dunno if it's just an issue with availability of models or what, but anything that's 3D seems to inevitably be dicks only, possibly because there's usually 27 other women with vaginas. It's annoying if you ask me. Which is why I'm hoping this one will buck the trend.
no it is very possible just no one does it
Or more recently you can go Full Monty BBQ. Link to the asset under Spoiler tag.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Personally I like vagina as well.

D

Deleted member 1928798

Just made an Unofficial Android Port

UPDATED: 10 Feb, 2020
Download it here:

This release support my gestures:
- Swipe up to open the game menu
- Swipe down to hide the interface
- Swipe left to roll back
- Swipe right to skip

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Exist a game with that Render?
Not that I'm aware of. I've seen a couple of Affect3D pics with it, but that's about it. But then that's why I mentioned it here in a WIP game thread.

I'm more a fan of Roasty, but I might be tempted to make some fan art with BBQ once we've got more of a game to work with

aikiriu

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Just made an Unofficial Android Port

UPDATED: 10 Feb, 2020
Download the it here: The Thickening [Demo] [Aikiriu]

This release support my gestures:
- Swipe up to open the game menu
- Swipe down to hide the interface
- Swipe left to roll back
- Swipe right to skip

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)
I've been playing with monty, but there are issues with the textures. Dunno how to fix it. ^^

Reactions: sabadongelov

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I've been playing with monty, but there are issues with the textures. Dunno how to fix it. ^^
I can experiment and let you know if you'd like, and PM you with the results. Any preference for skin tone?

I also just discovered how to use the Push Modifier, so am working out how to fit a futa dick under clothes. Are you using G3F or G8F?

Reactions: aikiriu

aikiriu

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I can experiment and let you know if you'd like, and PM you with the results. Any preference for skin tone?

I also just discovered how to use the Push Modifier, so am working out how to fit a futa dick under clothes. Are you using G3F or G8F?
G8f, texture matching skin aaand I'm using collision iterations for the dick under clothes which doesnt work that well.

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes