4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
aikiriu I loved the game so much I had to pledge on Patreon right away. However I do think the dicks look a bit too plastic and less meaty than they should be, considering the game is still in early development is there any chance of changing it? Adding more veins and stuff? Maybe check out Gates Motel if you haven't had a chance yet for a good aproximation of what I'm thinking of in terms of looks. Also kinda sad redhead got it, wish someone else had the extra dick, she was cute

Reactions: omg05

aikiriu

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
aikiriu I loved the game so much I had to pledge on Patreon right away. However I do think the dicks look a bit too plastic and less meaty than they should be, considering the game is still in early development is there any chance of changing it? Adding more veins and stuff? Maybe check out Gates Motel if you haven't had a chance yet for a good aproximation of what I'm thinking of in terms of looks. Also kinda sad redhead got it, wish someone else had the extra dick, she was cute
I'm going to start developing again next week. I will look into it. Thank you for your pledge ^_^

Reactions: omg05 and Tataro

aikiriu

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Version 0.1 was very good, very promising. But version 0.2 was very disappointing i just hate where is this game going, shame!!!
Sad to hear you feel this way. If you have any suggestions on how to improve it, please do tell me. I'm not impartial to feedback. ^^

abadidea

Dec 2, 2018
I don't mind that her gf turned futa, I even like it, I just hope that they will still be together in an open relationship of sorts and that they won't start fighting.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I agree totally.
I was looking forward to seeing this go forward until then.
In my view the main point of this was that the MC was unique, now they are just one of many.
If thats the case the MC may as well have been a male in a regular world.
Well, no, because the MC wouldn't be a futa and that is worse.

In any case, it's far too early in the story to say whether it it's been ruined or not; before saying that you need to know where the creator is planning to take the story and, even then, can only judge it be ruined if they've deveated from that path.

It may simply not be for you and that's ok.

Hyperfapz0r

Jun 26, 2017
I am praying the futa gods there will be frottage scenes

Having playedd the game my only complaint is the lack of variety in sexual positions. Now it is 90% oral which is boring. I hope the artist gets more adventurous

Also stop hating on the game because it has more futas. There are tons of male protagonist games and futaxfemale games out there, let us enjoy some futaxfuta games ffs those things are quite rare already

Last edited:

BABPEEG

Aug 1, 2019
Don't bother there is so many ppl who come on the forum just to bitch about some game "change this or change that". Even when players who like that game talk to him and say to him don't spam it because dev. will not change the game just because of u. But it is like u talk to the wall, so my advice is get use to bitching about anything in every game.
Frot me bith

cyborgturtle

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
Played v02 and I love this! Love the growth (curvier, muscle, height, cock/ball size, all of it) - wasn't expecting her to get taller but I'm super on board lol. Super into BE/futa so this is totally my thing. Also no issue with the other girl becoming a futa - interested to see where this goes. They each get bigger? Different growths (different proportions grow)? Competition for growth? The new girl stays the same size and gets humiliated? One's flawed and she gets curvier but shorter? The non-futa girls start to change? However it goes, will keep watching this.

Also - sorry to the guy above me but I'm going to disagree, I love them growing to ridiculous proportions and would encourage things getting absurd. I feel like the continual growth is a good incentive to keep playing, I guess? Plus now that there are other futa there's an aspect of comparison (so now if her cock gets bigger, it will additionally be getting bigger relative to the other girls too). Looove it!

Anyway - just want to say that you don't need to take any of this to heart OP! Keep making what you want to make :)
My only suggestion is to avoid all the girls turning into the same body type, as whenever that happens it kind of takes away some of the impact that their body type has (e.g. when all the girls end up having extremely similar bodies but different heads). This might not be as relevant for a game with transformation though, especially considering that even if they end up the same, the growth adds something new. Variety is great!

sniper69

Jul 31, 2017
Played v02 and I love this! Love the growth (curvier, muscle, height, cock/ball size, all of it) - wasn't expecting her to get taller but I'm super on board lol. Super into BE/futa so this is totally my thing. Also no issue with the other girl becoming a futa - interested to see where this goes. They each get bigger? Different growths (different proportions grow)? Competition for growth? The new girl stays the same size and gets humiliated? One's flawed and she gets curvier but shorter? The non-futa girls start to change? However it goes, will keep watching this.

Also - sorry to the guy above me but I'm going to disagree, I love them growing to ridiculous proportions and would encourage things getting absurd. I feel like the continual growth is a good incentive to keep playing, I guess? Plus now that there are other futa there's an aspect of comparison (so now if her cock gets bigger, it will additionally be getting bigger relative to the other girls too). Looove it!

Anyway - just want to say that you don't need to take any of this to heart OP! Keep making what you want to make :)
My only suggestion is to avoid all the girls turning into the same body type, as whenever that happens it kind of takes away some of the impact that their body type has (e.g. when all the girls end up having extremely similar bodies but different heads). This might not be as relevant for a game with transformation though, especially considering that even if they end up the same, the growth adds something new. Variety is great!
Agreed

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Okay. I like the most of the models. But the mother's is damn scary. Her head vs the rest of her proportions make her look weird as hell to me.
I also wish Rita didn't constantly look droopy eyed, like she needs a really good sleep. For like a week.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: aikiriu

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
will it be a linear game or will it have other routes? so far you can only watch a certain scene or not

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes