Ren'Py Abandoned The Things We Do For Love [Ep. 1-2] [DSeductionGames]

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
titlecard.png

Overview:
The Things We Do For Love is a romance story that follows the characters Alexander and Alexis after the two of them are brought closer together after a traumatic experience. It will be up to you, the player, to decide how both Alexander and Alexis respond to this new closeness, whether they resist temptation or are driven by it, whether they give in to their personal fears and demons or triumph over them.
You will be in control of both characters, which has the potential to lead to some interesting situations, as you can have one resisting while the other does not. Will this be a comedic and fun coupling? A tragic NTR tale? Or something more dramatic but also rewarding? It's up to you.
Thread Updated: 2019-04-02
Release Date: 2019-04-02
Developer:
Censored: No
Version: Episode 2 - Patron Edition
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Others:

Patches:

alex_dinner.jpg alexis_is_bold.png alexis_fantasy_7.jpg alex_showerfantasy1.jpg alexis_shower1.jpg narration_changing.jpg ch2_park_17.png ebdcard.jpg reward23.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Will definitely try this and will provide feedback. First game? Any inspirations?

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Will definitely try this and will provide feedback. First game? Any inspirations?
Well, It is the first I worked on, but took a long time getting it out, so I've actually worked on two others, one that patreon made us abandon, and Seraphim Academy which is ongoing.

The dual protagonist thing and the way I am designing the variables to adjust the scenes is somewhat inspired by Ptolemy's Intimate Relations. But the story and content is intended to be a rebuke of the more "suddenly there's incest" games out there.

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Looks good! Diverse list of kinks for everyone to enjoy.

Good luck :)

Reactions: RockyIV

AsmonDeus

Nov 12, 2017
That's actually on purpose, it's up to you how it goes. You control both characters, and anything that will lead you down a darker path will take you making that decision for the character.
I meant more along the lines of trying to do a "good" route, with so many optional/additional routes could impact the main story in a negative way. Regardless of my apprehension, i hope it turns out good.

Reactions: DarthSeduction
4.00 star(s) 18 Votes