VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Tormented Witches [Chp.2] [SilverHare Studios]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
patreon_pinup - Edited.png

Overview:
A mysterious curse befalls the men of the ancient castle causing them to act so very 'strangely'. Hermione and her companions (Ginny, Fleur and Luna) must investigate and try to overcome the curse before it's too late! But be warned, they will be tormented at every turn by dark forces working in the shadows.​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-29
Release Date: 2022-11-29
Developer: SilverHare Studios - -
Censored: No
Version: Chp. 2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Others: COMPRESSED

*This port/version is not released by the developer use at your own risk.

004.png 002.png 001.png 003.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Kuriichi

Dec 29, 2017
Rename it to "Just learned Daz 3D and posting some creepy poses and expressions"
Yeah, good tip someone gave me: Get things where you think you want them and then back them off like 5-10%.

But #1 Daz beginner tip will always be: Mouth Reference, Mouth Reference, MOUTH REFERENCE!

Silver Hare Studios

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2022
Rename it to "Just learned Daz 3D and posting some creepy poses and expressions"
Haha don't fully agree with this - there is a balance between time, quality and money.

My intial renders had higher res textures, full SSS on skin (and other materials), fully emmisive light sources, spectral rendering, multi-lit scenes etc. But I was taking upwards of 5/6 hours per render. To achieve my monthly release schedule I had to dial down the quality with still (I hope) acceptable and nice looking renders.

Point taken on the quality of the expressions - I will work on these. Part of the reason is that I'm using custom models (that I built) and custom textures (facegen), which causes a few issues with streching / tiling problems.

Thanks

kortanar

May 6, 2017
i have a question, is this when they are older, like 50s and 60s? asking because of the wrinkles and facial structure.
if so, could still be good, just not my cup of tea. though happy there is more hermione content, there isn't enough. we need more hermione games. and luna. and all of hogwarts.

Reactions: Silver Hare Studios

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Yes! Ron, Harry, Luna, Fleur, Cho Chang are planned. Maybe I will do Umbridge / McGonagall but they are very hard to model!

Edit -Draco, I forgot Draco -he'll be in Chapt 2
If you create lovestoryline about Cedrik Diggory and Susan Bones (protagonist), where Cedrik came to be vampire, you create best game ever...
And you create another boring hermione and Draco...

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes