HTML - Completed - The Train Little Pervert Girl [Final] [Shitamachi mousou-gai]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Pausole_Rex

A short-but-sweet game; like others have noted, the gameplay in the later levels is more challenging than it needs to be, but this is somewhat ameliorated by the fact that the reward videos are available from the start - a good move!

In short, a fun, brief game that puts a nice twist on the chikan genre, with gameplay that is a little on the frustratingly-difficult side.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Secretly_Mr_K

Version: Final (*Don't Know*)

Story: Ok, starting with the story, just what the game's title indicates. Nothing new here, and at all, the game shouldn't even be considerated in this matter. (1/5)

Originality: Well, typical chikan setting but the chikan is actually the girl. So-so, I don't think that's new. (3/5)

Sound: Sucks. I think you can count the amount of sounds in the game lol. (2/5)

Playability: Ok, THIS HERE SUCKS, you have a damn timer in the game, if you do lose, you start once again at the beginning, and the timer for doing the stuff is too fast. Also, there aren't good way to know when you're doing too much at a guy or not, so losing is extremally easy. (1/5)

Performance: Nothing to say here. It's a HTML game. (5/5)

Bugs: Didn't found any, so nothing to talk here. (5/5)

Animations: The only thing in this game is the animation that comes together. Actually a smooth one. Noice. (4/5)

Voice Acting: Just normal sounds. I don't think there is voice acting in the game. (1/5)

Amount of content: Super low. (1/5)
  3. 1.00 star(s)

camdaddy1488

What could have been a fun, cute little game is absolutely ruined by the idiotic timer mechanic. It leaves literally no wiggle room for errors, either you time everything exactly perfect or you lose and start all over. It's absolutely stupid. If you are going to have the timer at least leave a few seconds of wiggle room so the game can actually be played and enjoyed. TERRIBLE I'd give zero stars if I could.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Lugia024

I like the style but the game is too short and the dificulty is not adjustable (I had to change a variable in the html file in order to properly play the game).
    It would be perfect if it was the prologue of a longer game!
    Anyway, thanks for the game !
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Schrödinger1801

The game is average, the animations are good and the idea too. The problem here is that the game it's really too short, there's 4 scenes as much as I remember and only 1 with the blond girl, though saying that it's bad is just non sense, out there you can find really bad games and for sure this one is not that bad if you want just to finish something in 5/10 minutes.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Das Ras

it's pretty bad in terms of being a game.

does not teach you more than the very bare essentials of how to play and does not save between stages or at all for that matter

the game itself sucks and the intro is not skippable
    however you do get the full gallery without beating the game and the animation is pretty nice to look at. 2/5
  7. 2.00 star(s)

OberoniiChan

The english is poor, and the gameplay isnt worth the effort. Luckily you can see all the animations without having to play, though you dont get any of the dialogue/plot (possibly more pro than con to be fair)

Fun idea though and the art isn't horrible, and it almost feel like I'm playing some mid 2000s flash game. Just enter with low expectations and then set them a bit lower than that and you might squeeze some enjoyment out of this