Others Abandoned The Trash From Luxury [v0.01 Tech Demo] [HappyMake]

Happyjoker

Dec 7, 2017
trash.png

Overview:
The game is a simulator where you get poor, ugly and stupid and your goal is to get rich, wanted and smart. During the journey to the top of the world you can change girls in different ways.

Thread Updated: 2019-06-17
Release Date: 2019-06-17
Developer: HappyMaker
Censored: No
Version: 0.01 Tech Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win 64: - - -
Win 32:
- - -

Capture.JPG Capture3.JPG Capture4.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Ok, here's some feedback. Since this is a demo to train your skillz (soon to be l33t we hope!), no comments about the engine and such (like the unavoidable "use Ren'Py Dude! ;-))

Several times GUI elements are covering others (two I remember: The Stat Bar covers the "Press Z to enter" at the Office in window mode; There is a pop up with a message from the Boss (?) that is not readable as the image of your coworker covers it). I am sure there are one or two more I forgot.

Right/left buttons often react very slowly (especially the right button from foyer to office)

There is no back button in the gym itself.

The three locations could use some signs (It's easy enough, but then so is putting up three labels)

A short popup about game mechanics (like use the arrow keys to drive the car) would be nice. Again, easy enough but it makes the first impression 100% better I think.

Whatever else I could see worked, so good start. Hafe fun and good luck with your project!