EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
patreonSplash.jpg

Overview:
The Twelve Days of Christmas is about Amy and her boyfriend drawn away from their little town to the bright lights of the big city. They need to find jobs and a place to stay. Unfortunately, Amy's father doesn't approve and she is tricked into promising that the couple will earn $10,000 by Christmas or she will return home and marry someone else. An impossible task, but maybe, if she can manage her love points wisely, it can be done.​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-16
Release Date: 2021-12-08
Developer: Slow Burn Games
Censored: No
Version: 12.0
Language: English
Other Games: Misfits
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac
(v11.1): - - -
Android
(v11.1): - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* -
ANDROID*

Extra: Cheat Mod* - Italian Translation

Julius Ash thanks for the link
* This port/version is not released by the developer, Download at your own risk.

thumbnail1.jpg game41.jpg game31.jpg game21.jpg game11.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

zer0answers

Aug 4, 2020
"Unfortunately, Amy's father doesn't approve and she is tricked into promising that the couple will earn $10,000 by Christmas or she will return home and marry someone else."
Lmao tricked into promising? So fucking what? She's an adult, her father can't force her to do anything.

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
"Unfortunately, Amy's father doesn't approve and she is tricked into promising that the couple will earn $10,000 by Christmas or she will return home and marry someone else."
Lmao tricked into promising? So fucking what? She's an adult, her father can't force her to do anything.
Or you know, the game could have it's premise and we can enjoy it.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Ok - most stupid protagonists ...
"Yeah when I get the job we can easily get 10k in 2 weeks ..."

WHAT? - Allegedly they went to college - so he will get a job that pays 20k/month and is paid weekly? Or how does he plan to get more money? - No he is getting a job that pays 200/week + commission. :ROFLMAO: - I get more money from unemployment benefits right now.

Oh and his GF works part-time and is getting paid 160/week ... sure. That sounds not fishy and total fair. :rolleyes:
He gets what? ~5 bucks/hour? and she is getting ~8? ... yeah.

And now the best part - their rent is 700/week (600) for a shithole flat.

Ok .. so lets do the math: 360 income, 600 rent. So we have fulltime and part time workers that cant even cover their rent and they stay in the city and dont return right away?

Sorry, but this game needs a "disabled" fetish tag. Because the two are extremely mentally impaired and not healthy. I wonder how they made it in college.

How are you supposed to care about characters like that when they have the IQ of rubber dolls?

Oh yeah and whenever you let her act like a sane person, she loses love points with her BF ... so I say, her dad is right. She should take the other dude - as long as he is not an even larger imbecile she will do better with him.

Wow ... this premise is so stupid and dumb.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Meanwhile I'm confused about the gay tag, when there's a female protagonist.. The LAST thing I assumed was that there was a female protag if the gay tag was around (since I have notifications for it), so.. how exactly does this work??? (Or even better question, is there actually a VARIETY in gay content, or is it another "Mere crumbs (aka one scene) kind of game? With no offense to the creator, not like it's worth it either way if I had to guess with there being a FeMC.)

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Ok - most stupid protagonists ...
"Yeah when I get the job we can easily get 10k in 2 weeks ..."

WHAT? - Allegedly they went to college - so he will get a job that pays 20k/month and is paid weekly? Or how does he plan to get more money? - No he is getting a job that pays 200/week + commission. :ROFLMAO: - I get more money from unemployment benefits right now.

Oh and his GF works part-time and is getting paid 160/week ... sure. That sounds not fishy and total fair. :rolleyes:
He gets what? ~5 bucks/hour? and she is getting ~8? ... yeah.

And now the best part - their rent is 700/week (600) for a shithole flat.

Ok .. so lets do the math: 360 income, 600 rent. So we have fulltime and part time workers that cant even cover their rent and they stay in the city and dont return right away?

Sorry, but this game needs a "disabled" fetish tag. Because the two are extremely mentally impaired and not healthy. I wonder how they made it in college.

How are you supposed to care about characters like that when they have the IQ of rubber dolls?

Oh yeah and whenever you let her act like a sane person, she loses love points with her BF ... so I say, her dad is right. She should take the other dude - as long as he is not an even larger imbecile she will do better with him.

Wow ... this premise is so stupid and dumb.
Dude, you make college sound like only smart people get through it...some of the dumbest/incompetent people I've ever met are college grads. I'll hire a 12th grade educated person over a college grad more times than not...I could write pages on the differences of the two classes, value of hard work vs privilege.

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes