Cheat Mod Unity The Twist - CheatMenuPlugin [v1.0.6] [dsconstructor]

BlueSpirit

May 22, 2018
I cant pass this:
528. Go back to the Shady guy, give him the experimental medicine. He will give you GPS tracker.
what variable can i use?

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
if i max out relationship scores at the start of the game, will i end up missing content or will it just save time with grinding out stats?

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
Is there also a new mod for the mac version of the game?
I have not been able to test it on a mac, but i believe the underlying plugin system ( ) supports mono (and possibly also on mac)
if i max out relationship scores at the start of the game, will i end up missing content or will it just save time with grinding out stats?
It will be a bugfest if you cheat max score, a lot of the variables are set when reaching a certain score but if you cheat them to max they will never be set.

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
does anybody know what variable to change to get kira to appear in the locker room, can't continue because she is never there

also sorry for double post, but since theres been no reply sine my last 1 on tuesday and i would like an answer to my question i did it anyway

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
does anybody know what variable to change to get kira to appear in the locker room, can't continue because she is never there

also sorry for double post, but since theres been no reply sine my last 1 on tuesday and i would like an answer to my question i did it anyway
if you include a save i can check what is stopping you from getting that scene, without it i dont know what you are missing for that to trigger.

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
if you include a save i can check what is stopping you from getting that scene, without it i dont know what you are missing for that to trigger.
thanks, after alot of messing around i found it was adrianna quest was stuck on 27 because i must have seen kira in the lockers already, setting it to 28 fixed it, but i'll add a save for you to look at incase that wasn't right

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
how do you install the cheat menu?

Extract to the root of the game folder ?
Do you always dowload stuff, without reading the post (or page) you got it from? Read the installation instructions in the OP, please?

puzzled

Jun 17, 2017
My BepinEx folder is inside my data folder i have put cheats inside data and tried inside bepinEx folder..hit f9 both cases..nothing happens?

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
My BepinEx folder is inside my data folder i have put cheats inside data and tried inside bepinEx folder..hit f9 both cases..nothing happens?
You dont need to change anything from the folder structure in the archive, its correct as-is.
Just extract it to the root of the game folder where "TheTwist.exe" is located as shown by the screenshot.

You should see this message popup if it was loaded correctly:
mainmenu.png

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 272819
Overview:
This mod adds a cheat menu to the game.
It allows you to add/subtract values of the gamestate, such as NPC score, quest progression, money, energy, gentle/rough score, etc, see the "Variables Guide"​

Updated: Apr 4, 2019
Game/Creator: The Twist /
Modder: dsconstructor
Mod Version: 1.0.3Beta
Game Version: Any Version
Language: English

Usage:
Hit F9 to toggle the menu

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Features:

(by: AngelOfDeath)

Change-Log:

Source Code:

Hello
Good Morning
the F9 key does not work
I've already been to BIOS do not
and it's alright
Fn + F1, F2, F3 etc, works (sound, luminousness, brightness etc)
the F5 key refreshes (right)
but when I enter the game and I click the F9 key
nothing happens
i have just the mini game (C+H)
Did I miss something?
thank you

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
Hello
Good Morning
the F9 key does not work
I've already been to BIOS do not
and it's alright
Fn + F1, F2, F3 etc, works (sound, luminousness, brightness etc)
the F5 key refreshes (right)
but when I enter the game and I click the F9 key
nothing happens
i have just the mini game (C+H)
Did I miss something?
thank you
Do you see this message in the top left when the game starts? #298