The twist game lag issue

jiji2020

Feb 4, 2024
Hello everyone for a couple of months i have been playing the twist. All these monts the gajme was lagging some times but i didnt have nay major problem until today. I am at the scene where Jason is abou to shoot the second film with Kelly. I complete the scene outside the studio sucessfully but when i enter the studio the dialogs do not appear. I tried deleting the specific file of the mision but this didnt work or dump the scene using the mod menu but didnt work any suggestions? It would be pitty to reinstall the game when i have spent dozens of hours reaching to this point.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Hello everyone for a couple of months i have been playing the twist. All these monts the gajme was lagging some times but i didnt have nay major problem until today. I am at the scene where Jason is abou to shoot the second film with Kelly. I complete the scene outside the studio sucessfully but when i enter the studio the dialogs do not appear. I tried deleting the specific file of the mision but this didnt work or dump the scene using the mod menu but didnt work any suggestions? It would be pitty to reinstall the game when i have spent dozens of hours reaching to this point.
I haven't played that game in a long time, but from what I remember that game is held together by Elmer's glue and prayers. The game might just be busted.

Also, this would probably be better to ask in the game's thread. Someone there might already have a solution. (Unless you already did, in which case, ignore.)

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
game is held together by Elmer's glue and prayers
Well, that better be a very robust type of glue then :sneaky: mayhaps the "creamy" variant of it might prove to be more effective? :devilish:

Gorilla Glue > Elmers any day btw :devilish: :coffee:

Just ask this rando:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But yeah, in any event, I concur with Insomnimaniac Games jiji2020 your best bet is to just pose this question in the main game's thread and another F95'er who may have encountered a similar issue could DM you for a fix that you could apply to help troubleshoot the 'dialogue' not appearing problem.

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games