VictorSlaz

May 12, 2018
I put last save in my game folder but when i click the load game button it's freeze i cant do anything any ideas guys ? can anyone help me

bFeather

Apr 27, 2017
I put last save in my game folder but when i click the load game button it's freeze i cant do anything any ideas guys ? can anyone help me
The save location is not game folder.
But I think if you played the previous version. You don't need to move those save.

save path:
%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
I know this has been sorted already, but I've got to ask why you thought this was a Ren'Py game?

The thread says Unity in the title, and the game starts with the Unity logo...
You are right and I did a bad mistake, my fault.

With best regards.

heskey232

Aug 28, 2018
0.29 SAVES

C:\Users\"name of your PC"\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist

put the saves there

completed billys path and the choice to let his father stay or not

have fun
hey man am i suppose to rename it once i put it in the file cause i cant find it anywhere and even when i renamed it , it bugs out

disrupter1986

Dec 23, 2018
hey man am i suppose to rename it once i put it in the file cause i cant find it anywhere and even when i renamed it , it bugs out
get the files and put them in the folder i mentioned thats it no renames no nothing.
you need to put "YOUR" savefiles out of the folder and save them elsewhere....

heskey232

Aug 28, 2018
get the files and put them in the folder i mentioned thats it no renames no nothing.
you need to put "YOUR" savefiles out of the folder and save them elsewhere....
well i tried exactly what you just said but still doesnt work :( its just empty when i go to load game

Malkav

May 28, 2017
I remember that he need to go to the shop at 19:00 and wait outside.

445. Go to the pharmacy shop at 22:00. The receptionist comes out of the pharmacy shop. She sees Jason and is startled.
446. The next day at 20:00 go to the pharmacy shop again. The receptionist approaches the pharmacy shop. She sees Jason and is startled again.
447. The next day at 19:00 go to the pharmacy shop again and click on "Hide". At 21:00 the receptionist enters the pharmacy shop. Jason also enters the pharmacy shop.
He hears some noises coming from a door. Jason follows the distant voices down to the basement and finds a BDSM dungeon. Kelly punishes the receptionist.
448. From now on, when you go to the pharmacy shop at 20:00 and click on "Go in", there are two different scenes (50 % by chance) of Kelly punishing the receptionist.
Thank you, I guess I am at the hide step. No idea why I did not see this myself, if you are quoting the walkthrough verbatim it seems pretty obvious.

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes