Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
i have another question, before this update, i miss only the scene with latex in janice room(?) with sister, someone can explain what exactly i need to do for see that scene? (what dress, what hour, everything). thanks in advance.
Just download the walkthrough. All the information you're asking for is contained in it.

Reactions: klark and Skaldy

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
76 trillion times, in big ass letters, with a really obnoxious gif file for everyone to see... and completely ignore because common sense is a commodity almost as valuable as anti-matter ($62.5 trillion).

:EDIT:

Comedy timing - Another potential bug problem directly after your post, as I wrote mine!:ROFLMAO:
Lol, seriously though mods should update OP about these stuff. So you know, we can just type "read OP" much shorter effort for the cause....

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Randeza

May 16, 2018
i think people are experiences crashes because of fps limit and vsync option, maybe that should have been kept out. However im not certain.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
i already do, but i can't see only that scene, can you help me with better info?
1: Open the walkthrough, search for the word Latex.
2: Go through the instances of the word, until you get to the section pertaining to that specific event.
3: Read all the relevant information and do what it tells you.

If you're playing from the current Beta 1, then it's possible some bug is preventing progress toward that event. If that's the case, wait for Beta 2/Final 0.30.

Reactions: Revolife and klark

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
can someone help me i havent seen julia in the living room at night or at the pool at night, and when those parts should show up are then when u click wake up when u went to sleep?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
can someone help me i havent seen julia in the living room at night or at the pool at night, and when those parts should show up are then when u click wake up when u went to sleep?
Since those both happen at night, obviously it's when you've got the options for him to wake up/go back to sleep.
The game doesn't consider times like 20:00/21:00/22:00/23:00 to be night, because KST has "night" set up as being after 23:00.
For... reasons, I guess.

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
Since those both happen at night, obviously it's when you've got the options for him to wake up/go back to sleep.
The game doesn't consider times like 20:00/21:00/22:00/23:00 to be night, because KST has "night" set up as being after 23:00.
For... reasons, I guess.
then why havent i seen julia in the living room in my 40 days once?

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
then why havent i seen julia in the living room in my 40 days once?
Chance based actions are depended on RNG. Try this;
Go to bed. Wake up and save. Pass time till you get the scene you want. If you dont get it load the game Jason will get wake up option again.

I used this method to get Janice night scenes. And one time i had loaded a save game for 15 times to get some scene

Reactions: Snugglepuff

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
Chance based actions are depended on RNG. Try this;
Go to bed. Wake up and save. Pass time till you get the scene you want. If you dont get it load the game Jason will get wake up option again.

I used this method to get Janice night scenes. And one time i had loaded a save game for 15 times to get some scene
wish there was an easier way to save and load, then save and quit then load

3.40 star(s) 155 Votes