Butterchops

May 2, 2017
I agree its getting out of control lol all I was saying g is I wont PAY anymore, when it's a free ride I'll sit back and enjoy.

D

Deleted member 207364

An almost completed version 0.30 save. (Latex event is not complete) John is out of the house & billy's path is also completed. You can reset billy's path in the hallway cheat window (Press c+h to open the cheats in the halway)
Save goes it in \AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist

Hopefully it's easy to find. Something tells me that there'll be a fuckton or two of "v30 save pls" once the next version is out :whistle:

Daedra6646

Dec 31, 2017
A 100% Completed version 0.30 save. John is out of the house & billy's path is also completed. You can reset billy's path in the hallway cheat window (Press c+h to open the cheats in the halway)

Hopefully it's easy to find. Something tells me that there'll be a fuckton or two of "v30 save pls" once the next version is out :whistle:
Got super lucky searching today.
Just gonna quote your post Pink so I don't draw attention away from it.

paul11

Jun 13, 2017
I have some questions and I would really appreciate if someone would answer them
1. If haven’t played since v.16 so how there’s a task list now telling me to show video to Julia. How and when do I show it to her
2. These used to be cheat for money. Is it still active and how do I get to it
3. During Janice’s pool scene there’s a mini game while moving her leg how do I get around it cos mc gets caught every time and there’s a 10 point deduction.
Thanks

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Respected User
Donor
Apr 7, 2017
I have some questions and I would really appreciate if someone would answer them
1. If haven’t played since v.16 so how there’s a task list now telling me to show video to Julia. How and when do I show it to her
3. During Janice’s pool scene there’s a mini game while moving her leg how do I get around it cos mc gets caught every time and there’s a 10 point deduction.
Thanks
All the information you need is in the OP. There's a walkthrough there and information of how to use the cheats there.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Wow this game became very complex i haven's played since 0.12 looks like allot of stuff been added good job to the game dev.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Wow this game became very complex i haven's played since 0.12 looks like allot of stuff been added good job to the game dev.
Yeah, and the complexity is made worse by too much "randomisation" to certain things, specifically things that happen in a certain room/location and have a percentage chance to happen each time Jason visits a location at a certain time.

Reactions: Dependable_223

ludobico

Oct 31, 2017
Thanks
1. honestly, i don't remember; use the walkthrough. i can tell you that, in my game, the "show julia the video" task is bugged cause it is still on the list, but i ve already accomplished it (so, maybe,you ve the same issue)
2. reach the hallway of your house and tap C and H simultaneously on your keybord, a cheat list will appear
3. every mini game is skippable by pressing C on the keyboard during the game

derHansmeiser

Jan 1, 2018
A 100% Completed version 0.30 save. John is out of the house & billy's path is also completed. You can reset billy's path in the hallway cheat window (Press c+h to open the cheats in the halway)

its not 100% the latex event is not done and its to far in the story cant get it anymore

Aegis_HA

Oct 31, 2017
I think someone did the math earlier in this thread about certain events kicking in and yeah, the late night random visits can be hard to get. Between Pool, Mom, Sister and drinking party on top of nights where nothing triggers it can be a pain. It's the main thing I'd like to see tweaked or changed, maybe even some triggers like ask them to come to your room at night, call your aunt and invite her over or call the neighbors and invite them over that nice, so force the night time event you want.

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes