198aks

Oct 16, 2018
I have some questions and I would really appreciate if someone would answer them
1. If haven’t played since v.16 so how there’s a task list now telling me to show video to Julia. How and when do I show it to her
2. These used to be cheat for money. Is it still active and how do I get to it
3. During Janice’s pool scene there’s a mini game while moving her leg how do I get around it cos mc gets caught every time and there’s a 10 point deduction.
Thanks
For Money-Go to hallway press c and h togather till cheat screen appears, here you have many other cheats also. For all mini games press c, when eye White , you should get brown half-moon, then go ahead. Show Julia video in the living room

D

Deleted member 207364

its not 100% the latex event is not done and its to far in the story cant get it anymore
Oh... I thought everything was completed, I've updated the post. Thanks for the heads up!
Also, what latex event is not done? How did you find out that something wasn't completed?

derHansmeiser

Jan 1, 2018
Oh... I thought everything was completed, I've updated the post. Thanks for the heads up!
Also, what latex event is not done? How did you find out that something wasn't completed?
since i got a new computer and have no way to return my own save (and dont want to play everything from the start) i need a save. Also i found out that most of the saves shared here ,nearly all of them, dosnt have the latex event done so i check it.

D

Deleted member 207364

the latex night event where you have a threesome with janice and julia in janice's bed
I see. I lost my saves recently & grabbed a "completed" v0.29 from this thread and played from there. Can't really fault anyone for missing something since the game has so much stuff to do :)

paul11

Jun 13, 2017
Thanks for all the replies guys. Really appreciate it.
I hate to be “that guy” but could anyone do me a solid and tell me is there any trigger to get lingerie as a gift to patch things up between Janice and Danielle Cos I have talked to everyone as mentioned in the walkthrough and Julia told mc to buy something for her online but the website is not showing up in the browser. Thanks

Reactions: Noellein

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
3.40 star(s) 155 Votes