Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
Yes mate, all over the car... back, front, side, roof of it..... seems really odd.

Ive already had the scene at the changing room shower, but have no idea now how to get past this part without being able to get the oil can from the car, could be a bug maybe....

I assume then there are no keys, should be able to open the boot ( trunk ) and get the can I assume?

If I click on it, all it says is "Hmm, thats dads car".... day or night its the same.

Did you find solution? Same problem with car. In walkthrough:
413. (John): If John is not at home, wait until he comes home. Now click on the map and on Jason's home. When Jason is standing in front of his home, click on John's car. Jason takes an oil can out of the trunk.

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
Read the walkthrough.
331. Go home and to Jason's room. Click on the PC and go to the "Cosplay Store". Buy the "Shelle Nightmore Cosplay kit".
332. When Janice visits Jason in his room at night, click on "Give her Cosplay kit". Janice and Jason go to the beach. Jason takes some pictures.
Maybe I fogrot another step? I bought it, and can't choose form the list

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
331. Go home and to Jason's room. Click on the PC and go to the "Cosplay Store". Buy the "Shelle Nightmore Cosplay kit".
332. When Janice visits Jason in his room at night, click on "Give her Cosplay kit". Janice and Jason go to the beach. Jason takes some pictures.
Maybe I fogrot another step? I bought it, and can't choose form the list
Have you done everything else required?
Have you cheated at all?
If you have cheated, what precisely did you cheat and how?

Darder

Feb 22, 2018
anyone has save for patch 30 ?
my save are bugy i cant do the new events with it kaely is always in the photos...

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
Have you done everything else required?
Have you cheated at all?
If you have cheated, what precisely did you cheat and how?
What’s required? I’ve done quest with Billy (cheating with his mother), talk with him near the school after that bought outfit.
Yes, I used cheats to increase Janice points from 440 to 460.

Bjørn R Halvorsen

Jun 7, 2017
HELP :) Cant trigger 443. 4way with Janice, Emma and Rachel. It says random, but trying now for 5 "weeks".. still no random wake up to noice in livingroom. I have done 166 and 409... what am i missing ?

never mind... just got it

MrLee

May 6, 2017
Thanks for all the replies guys. Really appreciate it.
I hate to be “that guy” but could anyone do me a solid and tell me is there any trigger to get lingerie as a gift to patch things up between Janice and Danielle Cos I have talked to everyone as mentioned in the walkthrough and Julia told mc to buy something for her online but the website is not showing up in the browser. Thanks
Swin suit at Vironica's secret.

D

Deleted member 595657

is it possible to rewatch all the previous scenes somehow?

MaXiMa

Jun 7, 2017
Hello
version 30

233.Go home. Jason meets Janice and Rachel in front of his home talking about Jason and Billy.

No triggering. can you help me

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes