rainyd

Jan 30, 2019
my laptop is very old, have 4gb ram, quadcore i3 2,40ghz, and HD graphics Intel. I can run LOL in very low quality. I know is a toaster
It would be possible for you upgrade RAM to 8GB?
This should speed up everything quite nicely.
Adding SSD would be another good thing, giving old laptop like yours a second life.

Btw, could you give me exact info about CPU and Intel graphics?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
i don't get it. JUlia's costume is already 20. but isnt's trigger yet. is it bug?
When it come to Julia's pink dog suit her costume value is only part of it. It's more likely to do with issue I stated on the link above.
So, if you have the Pink dog suit in the shop on the computer you should be able to do scenes with Julia, if not then follow the link I pointed you to. and use the instructions I list to remedy it.

and if you're still not able, send over you save and I'll see if I fix it for you.

Reactions: Agungteguh27

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
When it come to Julia's pink dog suit her costume value is only part of it. It's more likely to do with issue I stated on the link above.
So, if you have the Pink dog suit in the shop on the computer you should be able to do scenes with Julia, if not then follow the link I pointed you to. and use the instructions I list to remedy it.

and if you're still not able, send over you save and I'll see if I fix it for you.
ok tell me the problem

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
I find no issues with the walkthrough, I've always found it useful

and yes,

There is No audio in the game.
me yes :/ when I'm gonna click on it in the open post I have this

Error 404: File not found

:(

can someone share it please? I just started the game thanks :)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
ok tell me the problem
Exactly what I suspected, You did it previously, but didn't save.
Unfortunately there's a current bug where the game takes the save info from the registry rather from the save file itself, this should be fixed in the update.

I did a work around and now you can "Petplay" with Julia in her room anytime you want.

I left your original and created two new ones for you.
I recommend not renaming the physical files themselves, there seems to be bug with the load screen if you do so

I also got you the Male latex suits you were missing. Wake up in the night, click on the set of drawers near the door to put on the latex, seems there's a bug with, if one colour doesn't work try another, white seems to be ok, then visit Janice's bedroom

Reactions: Agungteguh27

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Unfortunately there's a current bug where the game takes the save info from the registry rather from the save file itself, this should be fixed in the update.

I would do a work around and now you can "Petplay" with Julia in her room anytime you want.

I recommend not renaming the physical files themselves, there seems to be bug with the load screen if you do so

I also got you the Male latex suits you were missing. Wake up in the night, click on the set of drawers near the door to put on the latex, seems there's a bug with, if one colour doesn't work try other, white seems to, then visit Janice's bedroom
what's the different between save 2 and 3?

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017

I would do a work around and now you can "Petplay" with Julia in her room anytime you want.

I also got you the Male latex suits you were missing. Wake up in the night, click on the set of drawers near the door to put on the latex, seems there's a bug with, if one colour doesn't work try other, white seems to, then visit Janice's bedroom
thank you for your help

3.40 star(s) 155 Votes