Butterchops

May 2, 2017
think about it as a business. he makes roughly $6000 per month. if he completes the game he gets 0 per month. and at best he starts a new game and risks losing majority of his following. sooo he's going to drag this out as much as possible

Reactions: dussalant

Pal_

Jul 13, 2017
Damn I assumed it, but I really can´t imagine it, because content-wise, I think he almost covered everything with the characters in his game. So I see the only way for 70 more builds, if he adds 3-5 more characters. How much buildings are still locked on the map?

ludobico

Oct 31, 2017
Damn I assumed it, but I really can´t imagine it, because content-wise, I think he almost covered everything with the characters in his game. So I see the only way for 70 more builds, if he adds 3-5 more characters. How much buildings are still locked on the map?
7 buildings left + 3 new characters without remarkable scenes

Reactions: Butterchops

Butterchops

May 2, 2017
I mean even as is, he can make more content with Emma's niece, the hospital receptionist, and Kira's mom. that's enough characters to mix and match l, mom scene here, Julia scene there, all the way through the end year lmao! I get the formula he's using and it works. plus he does a good job with the updates.

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
I mean even as is, he can make more content with Emma's niece, the hospital receptionist, and Kira's mom. that's enough characters to mix and match l, mom scene here, Julia scene there, all the way through the end year lmao! I get the formula he's using and it works. plus he does a good job with the updates.
And let's not forget the end game goal of these things, the group combinations.

hai

May 2, 2017
i can't go to the new house is unlocked on the map in mission rebecca. Please someone help me !!! full old saves v0.30

knaller871

Apr 9, 2018
0.31 Janice:500 Julia:400 Kelly:330 Emma:450 Rebecca:350 Adrianna:255 Rachel:450 Danielle:270 Kira:280 Kendra:80 Michelle:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
548. Go Home(outside), wait 1h till you meet Emma jogging. (previous events with Michelle must be done). Emma will meet Michelle.
549. Go to Emma's place. Knock on the door. Go inside. Ask about Michelle. Emma will refuse to talk about her.
550. Go Home(outside), wait 1h till you meet Emma jogging. She will tell that her muscules feel sore after the workouts.
551. Go to Jason's room and Text Adrianna. Adrianna agrees to roleplay.
552. Go to Emma's place. Knock on the door. Go inside. "Talk about the massage". Emma will gladly approve the idea.
553. Go to Jason's room. Click on the PC and "Take online masseur course" it will cost you $200.
554. Click on the PC again and "search for massage table". It will cost you $350.
555. Text to Adrianna. Jason will tell that everything is ready.
556. Go to Emma's place at 18:00 and knock on the door.
557. Next day, Text Adrianna > Massage training. At 18:00 go to Emma's place. Watch the scene.
558. Repeat the 557 step. You'll get a longer scene.
559. Repeat the 557 step. This time Emma appears nude. At the end of the scene, then Adrianna leaves, Emma asks for help at her daily workout. Jason asks again about Michelle, Emma still won't talk.
*Note* during the scene if you tell Emma to lay on her belly, you'll get anal scene. If you tell her to lay on her back, you'll vaginal scene.
560. Go to Emma's house, sneak into her backyard while she is working out. Agree to help her. Choose "Rub her butt". This time there will be option to "offer her THE OTHER method". Complete the scene.
561. Repeat the 557 step. After Adrianna leaves the room and Emma wakes up, there will be option "go for round #2". During this scene, Emma will talk about Michelle. Jason will find out that the Michelle used to work in hospital too and she is that friend Emma was talking earlier.
562. After 20:00 go to Rahcel's house. There is a 50% chance to catch her husband leaving. (all previous progress with Rachel must be done)
563. After Rachel's husband leaves there will be option to "Sneak into the house". Jason will try to sneak into the house, but Janice will call him and tells him to go home.
564. At the same day, go to the living room at 22:00 and "Wait for Janice".
565. After the scene, Jason will bring glass of water. Put Sleeping pill into the glass of water. (Make sure you have at least 1 sleeping pill).
566. After Janice falls asleep, Jason will leave the house. Go to Rachel's house and "Sneak into the house". This time nobody will interupt.
567. *HighCut Swimsuit* To get this swimsuit you need to complete Janice+Danielle scene at the pool at night. After that Jason will recieve sms at his room that the new item at the Victoria's secret store arrived.
568. *Victoria's lingerie* To get this outfit you need to complete Janice+Emma+Rachel scene at the living room at night. After that Jason will recieve sms at his room that the new item at the Victoria's secret store arrived.
569. *No Clothes as daily clothing* The option for Janice to walk around the house naked will appear after you reach 500 score with her.

3.40 star(s) 155 Votes